Hampsterdance Discussion Board

wuts with moneylover vs horatio?

xMyOwnMindx

MoneyLover is very nice U leave him alone!!! :angry:

Depends on who you speak to. You know, TGHL and ML have been quite rude to each other lately. I am guilty of taking TGHL's side multiple times. But then ML can also be very, very nice.

Depends on who you speak to. You know, TGHL and ML have been quite rude to each other lately. I am guilty of taking TGHL's side multiple times. But then ML can also be very, very nice.

Everybody has their good days and their bad days. The problem is that when you are having a bad day sometimes you have no patience or understanding for anything. If you say something or do something on a bad day that upsets someone else, and you would not have said that on a good day, then you need to be able to stop and apologize. Of course, this is not always easy and sometimes things just escalate and it seems like they can never go back to where they were. Moneylover and TGHL were great sanity stealing partners. :blink: Personally I believe they are both nice.

*is confused as to what mighthave been there*  Was it profanity?  Something that might offend someone?

*slaps forehead* Profanity is a form of offensiveness. But its cuss words, innapropriate pictures(ya know?), ect.

well...  i dont care wut either of you say or think.

I am sorry I said that I was just takeing ML side because I know him better than U to tell the truth I wish all of us would get along but that is kinda impossible!!! :(

Ur not being great urself either... <_<  :angry:  :mellow:  Wut's wrong w/ u? Y don't you like ML? :huh:

idk... he's just been an ^&*%$^& since the day i met him plus moveylover... we all love money in a way but isnt peace and unity a little more important that ur stupid materialistic world? people are so spoiled!

Edited by Horatio

idk... he's just been an ^&*%$^& since the day i met him plus moveylover... we all love money in a way but isnt peace and unity a little more important that ur stupid materialistic world? people are so spoiled!

what did I do to u..and yes..I am spoiled..thank u very much

Edited by Horatio

ML hasnt done anything bad (that ive seen). Hes spiffy. Everybody should say that ML is spiffy. You know you want to. :lol: While your at it, Say Im spiffy too. and Horatio. and MyOwnMind person (ok, we're all spiffy to a degree.) OR Animalkidd. Or Otter. Or KAtdakatshmoogle##manytimes1. Or possibley even DTH! -gasps- Or maybe the Stewart-type-being-admin guy.

SPIFFY IS FUN. SUGAR IS SPIFFY. DIABETES IS MOST DEFINITELY NOT SPIFFY. ALL CAPS TEXT LIKE THIS MAKES ME LOOK STOOPID AND UN-SPIFFY. I WILL STOP IT NOW.

Spiffy. n_n

ML hasnt done anything bad (that ive seen). Hes spiffy. Everybody should say that ML is spiffy. You know you want to. :lol: While your at it, Say Im spiffy too. and Horatio. and MyOwnMind person (ok, we're all spiffy to a degree.) OR Animalkidd. Or Otter. Or KAtdakatshmoogle##manytimes1. Or possibley even DTH! -gasps- Or maybe the Stewart-type-being-admin guy.

SPIFFY IS FUN. SUGAR IS SPIFFY. DIABETES IS MOST DEFINITELY NOT SPIFFY. ALL CAPS TEXT LIKE THIS MAKES ME LOOK STOOPID AND UN-SPIFFY. I WILL STOP IT NOW.

Spiffy. n_n

Why thank you...I think.. :lol:

Dont you feel something lauren when everyones takes my side..doesnt that show something  <_<

I don't know what you did to her, but I don't think you're always nice. Sooo yeah, most of the time nice though. Never mean to her.

Spiffy. n_n

*shoots Arkcher with a tranquilizer* No heart attacks, please. o_o

Slaps MW in the face to see if she really is a bobble head..*Sees no bobble and a big red mark..* Woopies... :blink:

*throws a frying pan at ML* I dunno why. It's kindda random, I guess...*knocks him out* Oops...

well, i am not!!! myownmind was mean  :angry:

Your point being.......? You don't know the nice side of her. Believe it or not there was one at one point. You, my friend, weren't here at the time. :lol:

Anyhow she is also entertaining when theres people who ask for dates around here.

NEVER!!!  Not unless they knew each other before they started posting here. :unsure:

Exactly. And sometimes its funny when people so much as ask. Remember when Lauren(xMyOwnMindx in case there are new people here who didn't know her name was Lauren) told softballpunk to get a life and I'm not sure who it was but they said that punks don't call themselves hot? :lol:

Exactly. And sometimes its funny when people so much as ask. Remember when  Lauren(xMyOwnMindx in case there are new people here who didn't know her name was Lauren) told softballpunk to get a life and I'm not sure who it was but they said that punks don't call themselves hot? :lol:

That is exactly what came to mind. She was really funny. I felt sorry for Softballpunk.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You always feel sorry for the person asking for a date. 

xMyOwnMindx is great when it comes to those posts. :lol:

I wish she were there when certain people (or the same person?) claimed to be my girlfriend <_<

I wish she were there when certain people (or the same person?) claimed to be my girlfriend  <_<

I wish I was there. And her, too! That would have been hilarious. VERY hilarious! :lol:

Think of all the things Lauren woulda said.

• 3 years later...

Spiffy. n_n

I vaguely remember posting this and laughing incessantly about it for about 20 minutes afterward, and then going to find some other sugary confection to further fuel my rampage.

Theres what you can power cars off of, hyperactive children on a sugar rush.

when they're a little too active, just plug em in and they'll slow down and the car will speed up.

Spiffy. n_n

I vaguely remember posting this and laughing incessantly about it for about 20 minutes afterward, and then going to find some other sugary confection to further fuel my rampage.

Theres what you can power cars off of, hyperactive children on a sugar rush.

when they're a little too active, just plug em in and they'll slow down and the car will speed up.

Or buy some of those Fred Flintstone type cars.