Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Snaps for ____

Toto

I love snaps 2..... our class does them all the time. Ex Snaps f0r___

• 3 weeks later...
i've seen LB but why would we want to do that...??? it seems humorous to me.

I say that at school, and well, quite frankly, I like it! So, I made an award. And, thank you, sleepoverfanatic52!

Guest puppydog
i've seen LB but why would we want to do that...??? it seems humorous to me.

I say that at school, and well, quite frankly, I like it! So, I made an award. And, thank you, sleepoverfanatic52!

alright

• 4 weeks later...
I have seen some snaps around. Well, since toto is leaving, I guess we wont see anymore. I'm signed in as Who am I? Who are you? C'mon! Guess!!!!!!

I don't know who you are, but I love looking at that avatar.  It makes me laugh. :D   One thing I do know, it isn't me.   :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

• 4 weeks later...
I have seen some snaps around. Well, since toto is leaving, I guess we wont see anymore. I'm signed in as Who am I? Who are you? C'mon! Guess!!!!!!

TOTOS LEAVING?!!!!!!!!!

TOTOS LEAVING?!!!!!!!!!

No, Toto is NOT leaving.  That post was while you were away on your camping trip.  Which brings me to another thought....  why would an Otter go camping when your whole existence is camping? :eek

:laughing  :laughing  :laughing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived