Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Everyone look this way! it's meeeeee! lee!

Vixen

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SUNDAY! PARTY! WOOOOOOOOOOO! No drugs cos I'm soooo not into that.

Can't wait too excited.

:D:D:D:D

*rocks back and forth in chair*

PARTY!

Yay!

Sorry, I'm just so excited... there will be some pplz there I haven't seen in ages :)

-Lee

PS, I got a baby cockatiel! He's so cute! Dad got me one... he rules... I love my daddy! :)

I think I am scaring people cause no one is replying to me!

Yesterday I got this beautiful baby cockatiel, I think it's a boy so I am calling him Benji :)

He is really cute... I had to clip his wings today because he kept flying and I couldn't catch him :lol:

Today is the Last Day of term! WOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO! 2 weeks holidays, yay!

I bought my birdy a bird harnesss thingy so I can take him for walks (or flys) outside. I got it off ebay... I am also getting another Green Day CD from there which is reli cool :)

-Lee

I think I am scaring people cause no one is replying to me!

Yesterday I got this beautiful baby cockatiel, I think it's a boy so I am calling him Benji :)

He is really cute... I had to clip his wings today because he kept flying and I couldn't catch him  :lol:

Today is the Last Day of term! WOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO! 2 weeks holidays, yay!

I bought my birdy a bird harnesss thingy so I can take him for walks (or flys) outside. I got it off ebay... I am also getting another Green Day CD from there which is reli cool :)

-Lee

My apologies. I have been so busy JUST modding, I have not had time to post. :o

Benji... do you have a pic to show us? You father sounds so nice. Make sure you tell him just how much you appreciate him thinking of you and your feelings.

Please make sure the harness is really secure. I would hate for him to escape.

Green Day... how many CDs of theirs do you have now?

My apologies.  I have been so busy JUST modding, I have not had time to post.  :o

Benji... do you have a pic to show us?  You father sounds so nice.  Make sure you tell him just how much you appreciate him thinking of you and your feelings.

Please make sure the harness is really secure.  I would hate for him to escape.

Green Day... how many CDs of theirs do you have now?

Hehe, thats ok if you haven't been posting... I realise how busy it can be going through all of our posts.

I don't have pic of Benji yet... he really is very cute! He needs a bit more taming up so I'm spending a lot of time with him and training him. I hope he doesn't mnd wearing the harness... I took him outside today because I clipped his wings and he got his first taste of grass - which he really liked!

Green Day's CDs? Hmm... *looks in messy CD rack* I really dont know how many I have...

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

-Lee

i'm waiting for the eBay auction to end... 17 minutes... AHHHHH!

I hate waiting! I like the Green Day song 'Waiting' tho... lol :lol:

Does anyone have any good pet names? I know I've already called my birdy Benji but I might change it because I dont know if it is a girl or boy... I think it's a boy but I'm not sure.

-Lee

i'm waiting for the eBay auction to end... 17 minutes... AHHHHH!

I hate waiting! I like the Green Day song 'Waiting' tho... lol  :lol:

Does anyone have any good pet names? I know I've already called my birdy Benji but I might change it because I dont know if it is a girl or boy... I think it's a boy but I'm not sure.

-Lee

I like Benji. I can come up with names if you really want to consider a change.

I like Benji.  I can come up with names if you really want to consider a change.

I am considering a change but if it turns out to be a boy then he will stay Benji.

So have you come up wth any fox avatars yet? I could try and make my own and post it here... But I dont have much time on my hands to do that although I will try!

Thanks a bunch Horatio! :) :) :)

-Lee

I am considering a change but if it turns out to be a boy then he will stay Benji.

So have you come up wth any fox avatars yet? I could try and make my own and post it here... But I dont have much time on my hands to do that although I will try!

-Lee

I am in process of collecting the pics. Give me a couple days.

-Lee

If it's a she, call it Benjita! :lol:

Now that I reappeared in Kep's topic, it is mandatory for me to see how Vixen is and interupt everyone's coversations so they can tell me what is goind on! x_x

Now that I reappeared in Kep's topic, it is mandatory for me to see how Vixen is and interupt everyone's coversations so they can tell me what is goind on! x_x

Let me fill you in... I've got a bird called Benji and I am thinking of changing it's name since I dont know if it is a boy or girl ( I think it might be a boy).

Thats about it... Oh and Horatio is in the process of finding me a fox avartar so people dont think I'm a cat... :lol:

There is an avartar I made for MSN Messenger but I'll post it here also.

-Lee

duskvixen.bmp

Let me fill you in... I've got a bird called Benji and I am thinking of changing it's name since I dont know if it is a boy or girl ( I think it might be a boy).

Thats about it... Oh and Horatio is in the process of finding me a fox avartar so people dont think I'm a cat...  :lol:

-Lee

That's wonderful! Much better than anything I was finding. (Pics) It has your name! :D May I please give that to HampsterKing?

Thats about it... Oh and Horatio is in the process of finding me a fox avartar so people dont think I'm a cat...  :lol:

-Lee

Oh. Thanka. ^___^

Preeeeetty...

That's wonderful!  Much better than anything I was finding.  (Pics)  It has your name!  :D  May I please give that to HampsterKing?

SURE! Thankies :)

My birdie's harness came today... he doesn't like it right now but he will get used to it.

I'm going to Loch Sport tomorrow! yay! I havent been there in ages... :lol: I travel too much! Oh well, it's addictive :rolleyes:

-Lee

SURE! Thankies :)

My birdie's harness came today... he doesn't like it right now but he will get used to it.

I'm going to Loch Sport tomorrow! yay! I havent been there in ages...  :lol:  I travel too much! Oh well, it's addictive  :rolleyes:

-Lee

I hope you remembered you always take me with you. :lol:

I hope you remembered you always take me with you.  :lol:

Oh Yeah... Oops. I had a great time, I did lots of stuff there.

On Friday I am going to the FReeZA Fringe Festival with one of my friends. There is going to be a ton of local live bands playing and I am really looking forward to seeing this one band called OffByHeart.

School is starting on Monday... These holidays are flying by! I hope everyone is having a great time even if u r not on holidays :)

-Lee

Oh Yeah... Oops. I had a great time, I did lots of stuff there.

On Friday I am going to the FReeZA Fringe Festival with one of my friends. There is going to be a ton of local live bands playing and I am really looking forward to seeing this one band called OffByHeart.

School is starting on Monday... These holidays are flying by! I hope everyone is having a great time even if u r not on holidays :)

-Lee

Sorry to hear that school is starting so soon. You probably miss some of your friends, now you will be reunited.

Sorry to hear that school is starting so soon.  You probably miss some of your friends, now you will be reunited.

Yeah I do. I saw a few of them over the holidays tho.

Today I got a job. I don't like it. But I get paid :) I work in a bakery and I get free stuff. I don't like the cash register... it is evil. :(

Ka CHING!

I hate it. It scares me.

-Lee

Yeah I do. I saw a few of them over the holidays tho.

Today I got a job. I don't like it. But I get paid :) I work in a bakery and I get free stuff. I don't like the cash register... it is evil. :(

Ka CHING!

I hate it. It scares me.

-Lee

When you are using the cash register, please pay attention, as this is one area where you can make big mistakes.

When you are using the cash register, please pay attention, as this is one area where you can make big mistakes.

Yes... very true since the buttons can be quite confusing. But it gets easier with practice.

The Rock Fest yesterday was sooooo awsome especially two bands... Arpejio and Off By Heart. The last band were not good... all they did was scream and you couldn't understand the words. So I spent most of my time in the foam pit... I still have foam in my hair. I scored tons of stuff and hugged a few band members, I even got Dave from KnowExit's signiture. It was great!

-Lee

That is at some concerts, where you don't want to hear the band if it's too loud, right?

Why thank you. I really had no idea.

I was thinking more along the lines of a room/pit where you could go and act like a crazy person, without hurting yourself. :lol::lol::lol:

Why thank you.  I really had no idea. 

I was thinking more along the lines of a room/pit where you could go and act like a crazy person, without hurting yourself.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Actually it is sort of like that. It is a pit full of foam and you can jump and muck around without getting hurt... you can also throw foam at people! By the end of the night I was covered in it! This dude threw a large cube of foam at my head... You see the venue where the concert was held is at an indoor skate park and since I didn't have a skateboard with me I dived into the foam pit :lol:

I wish I had a foam pit at my house, it was sooooo much fun.

-Lee

Actually it is sort of like that. It is a pit full of foam and you can jump and muck around without getting hurt... you can also throw foam at people! By the end of the night I was covered in it! This dude threw a large cube of foam at my head... You see the venue where the concert was held is at an indoor skate park and since I didn't have a skateboard with me I dived into the foam pit :lol:

I wish I had a foam pit at my house, it was sooooo much fun.

-Lee

Sounds like fantastic fun!!! :D

Has anyone heard of a show in Australia called Rove Live? It is a really good show, very funny and original. Some even say he is better than David Letterman... :o

Rove got the Prime Minister to flash the lights inside his house! :lol:

-Lee

Has anyone heard of a show in Australia called Rove Live? It is a really good show, very funny and original. Some even say he is better than David Letterman...  :o

Rove got the Prime Minister to flash the lights inside his house!  :lol:

-Lee

:lol::lol::lol:

Really?!?!? That's great!!!

*decides to take Lee's advice*  :D

Ooh, good good good!

You will really enjoy it! I hope you like aussie accents! :lol:

-Lee

She'll be right mate, thats one tough sheila! If I were here I'd be standing there like a stunned mullet, I would never face up to the old man boomer like 'er... (random aussie bable)

Ooh, good good good!

You will really enjoy it! I hope you like aussie accents!  :lol:

-Lee

She'll be right mate, thats one tough sheila! If I were here I'd be standing there like a stunned mullet, I would never face up to the old man boomer like 'er... (random aussie bable)

I am looking forward to it!!! :D

Horatio, have you submitted my avatar to Hampsterking yet?

-Lee

Yes. It is in the queue with the other avatars, after the name changes.

What name changes? I'm confused!

-Lee

Krisdadogg#1 is now Krisluvsdogs, Moneylover will soon be The Biggest Fan of Fuzzy, and Katdacatis#1 is the next in the queue. Are you interested in a name change?

Horatio, have you submitted my avatar to Hampsterking yet?

-Lee

Yes. It is in the queue with the other avatars, after the name changes.

What name changes? I'm confused!

-Lee

Krisdadogg#1 is now Krisluvsdogs, Moneylover will soon be The Biggest Fan of Fuzzy, and Katdacatis#1 is the next in the queue. Are you interested in a name change?

Nah, I'm fine with Vixen, but thanks for asking! I hope my avatar will be up soon :)

-Lee

*Sits around staring at my watch* Is my avatar ready yet? Sorry, I'm getting impatient...

-Lee

*reminds Lee that good things take time* :D

noooooo! *bangs head on keyboard*

The latest text message from Matt Atkins is... ?

Low battery??? Hmmm... I'll write this after i charge my phone tomorrow!

-Lee

I know I was supposed to post this the day after I charged my phone but I was too lazy :P

Matt Atkins message:

Hey sweet. Long time no talk.

wat u been upto? How u been?

Luv matt Xoxo

As always Matt has a limited vocabulary... He never says anything really interesting about HIMSELF! Typical boy... :lol:

In the next message Matt refers to himsef once:

hey wat u been upto? Me just

working on da trains, boring!

How is skool? Do hav camra fone?

Matt

At least he actually sends me messages unlike some other boys I know... <_<

-Lee

NOBODY LOVES ME! *cries*

-Lee

*gives Lee a giant hammie bear huggle and crowns her HampsterDance Green Day Queen*

:D:D:D

*squeals in excitement*

This is an honour! HampsterDance Green Day Queen... Thats so awesome! *hugs Horatio*

-Lee

*after huggle, straightens crown on Lee's head*

Glad you like the position. :D

NOBODY LOVES ME! *cries*

-Lee

*gives Lee a giant hammie bear huggle and crowns her HampsterDance Green Day Queen*

:D:D:D

*squeals in excitement*

This is an honour! HampsterDance Green Day Queen... Thats so awesome! *hugs Horatio*

-Lee

*after huggle, straightens crown on Lee's head*

Glad you like the position. :D

Oh Yes, I'm very happy :D

I'm in a band! It's called No Simpathy! I play acoustic guitar in the band and I get to play at next years talent quest... Isn't that amazing?

Today was such a great day... I'm so happy :) :) :)

Everybody loves me! hahaha! Well, not really but I'm on a high so yeah!!!

I love you all! :)

-Lee

Last night I saw the cutest little fox.  It was on it's way into the woods, but it took a minute to stop and look at me. 

:lol:  I immediately thought of you, Lee!!!  :lol:

Aw cute :) Thats awesome u thought of me! *feels special*

*post-it note is red with thick black writing*

-Lee

Horatio, do you know how long it will take for my avatar to be put up? A few days? A few weeks? A few months? I really can't wait to get it  :lol:

-Lee

HampsterKing is getting the game up first, then a surprise we all will love, then the avatars. At least that is the order as I know it. You guess the time frame. :P

Horatio, do you know how long it will take for my avatar to be put up? A few days? A few weeks? A few months? I really can't wait to get it  :lol:

-Lee

HampsterKing is getting the game up first, then a surprise we all will love, then the avatars. At least that is the order as I know it. You guess the time frame. :P

Did you know how long it's taken to get that game up? About 5 or 6 years! Maybe I will get my avatar in 2 years if i'm lucky... nah just kidding :)

-Lee

-Lee

Did you know how long it's taken to get that game up? About 5 or 6 years! Maybe I will get my avatar in 2 years if i'm lucky... nah just kidding :)

-Lee

Five or six years is pretty good for a guy who is around 100 years old. :lol::lol::lol:

-Lee

-Lee

Five or six years is pretty good for a guy who is around 100 years old. :lol::lol::lol:

LOL! :lol:

Poor HampsterKing... It must have taken forever just to think of the game... lol

-Lee

Tomorrows my birthday... I'm so full of excitement I could burst!

I'm having a big party with all my friends so I'm very very happy :)

My parents rock :)

-Lee

We have already included you in yesterday's birthday celebration party with the four other birthdays.

*sends Lee up to check on the Happy Birthday topic in Warm Wishes*

Tomorrows my birthday... I'm so full of excitement I could burst!

I'm having a big party with all my friends so I'm very very happy :)

My parents rock :)

-Lee

We have already included you in yesterday's birthday celebration party with the four other birthdays.

*sends Lee up to check on the Happy Birthday topic in Warm Wishes*

YAY! I had the most fantastic time! It was the coolest day ever... I have $325 ! and I havent even had the family party yet! I want to buy a red electric guitar... that would be totally cool... i'm going to check out that topic! cya!

-Lee

*strokes pile of money* what does a girl my age do with SO much cash? After I get the electric guitar I will have money left over... Any suggestions?

-Lee

Open a savings account. I would start saving it for when you want something really big. :lol:

*strokes pile of money* what does a girl my age do with SO much cash? After I get the electric guitar I will have money left over... Any suggestions?

-Lee

Open a savings account. I would start saving it for when you want something really big. :lol:

Or you could do the unresponsible thing and spend it on candy and chocolate, even though they are the same thing. :):D

I saved all my money from my birthday and the money that I won from a writing contest. After everything I had around $550. I bought my iPod, and I'm going to buy a computer with the rest. Hmm. And I think I need some new CDs too....you know, so my iPod wont be lonley and such. I'm just going to steal my brother's drum set. I don't think he'll miss it. Or even know that it's missing. It's just so purdy, shiney, and black. Or I could dig in all the crates for all the pieces to the Pearl set. I'll figure out what I'm going to do later.

If I ever get rich, I promised myself that I'd give half of my earning to the lovely anti-animal cruelty orginization.

I saved all my money from my birthday and the money that I won from a writing contest. After everything I had around $550. I bought my iPod, and I'm going to buy a computer with the rest. Hmm. And I think I need some new CDs too....you know, so my iPod wont be lonley and such. I'm just going to steal my brother's drum set. I don't think he'll miss it. Or even know that it's missing. It's just so purdy, shiney, and black. Or I could dig in all the crates for all the pieces to the Pearl set. I'll figure out what I'm going to do later.

If I ever get rich, I promised myself that I'd give half of my earning to the lovely anti-animal cruelty orginization.

Thats a good idea... I've decided to spend some money on concert tickets and such :) Battle of the bands July 1st! WOO!

-Lee

Thats a good idea... I've decided to spend some money on concert tickets and such :) Battle of the bands July 1st! WOO!

-Lee

*suddenly thinks of The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy*

ROOOGAAARRRRRRRR!

Weird moment.

Have you gotten the Battle of The Bands tickets yet?  Is this your final decision on spending your birthday money?  :lol:

Yep. tickets are only $8 so I dont really have to worry!

I got my brand new electric guitar... It's so awesome!

Its black with a white pick gaurd, the guy at the store was so nice he gave me a lead, strap, tuner aswell as the amp and a guitar stand. I'm so happy I could cry!

-Lee

Gather round my friends! It's time for me to tell you all about Daniel!

He is my next door neighbour and a good friend to me. It started at my 16th birthday party - the flirting. The flirting became more and more intense until I couldn't take it anymore and told him I liked him. He wasnt sure how he felt so we have decided we will just spend time together to do "stuff"... Yesterday he was over at my place but my mum kept intruding... we almost kissed...

I REALLY have to go now!

-Lee

He is my next door neighbour and a good friend to me. It started at my 16th birthday party - the flirting. The flirting became more and more intense until I couldn't take it anymore and told him I liked him. He wasnt sure how he felt so we have decided we will just spend time together to do "stuff"... Yesterday he was over at my place but my mum kept intruding... we almost kissed...

I REALLY have to go now!

-Lee

awww!

*pouts at Vixen's fortune*

I REALLY have to go now!

-Lee

Moms can be a bit annoying at times.

:lol: I thought that was their job! :lol:

True.

I'm a very mom-ish girl.

I REALLY have to go now!

-Lee

teehee! Awww! Sounds lovely, Lee. Very happy for you. :)

True.

I'm a very mom-ish girl.

My mum is cool... I just don't think she wants me to have a boyfriend right now.

The other day she told my friends to "Rock On"... very embarrassing!

-Lee

lol!

My mom doesn't mind Rob, she's just incurably paranoid we'll try something. (ew!)

...er, yeah.

:)B)

True.

I'm a very mom-ish girl.

My mum is cool... I just don't think she wants me to have a boyfriend right now.

-Lee

You can always have my mom. She embarasses herself most of the time.

I REALLY have to go now!

-Lee

Thanks! I'm glad you had a chance to visit my topic, Kep!

Daniel was acting weird last night... and it wasnt good weird or silly weird it was a bad kind of weird... I can't really explain it... I hope things go my way :(

-Lee

I REALLY have to go now!

-Lee

Daniel was acting weird last night... and it wasnt good weird or silly weird it was a bad kind of weird... I can't really explain it... I hope things go my way :(

-Lee

Oh, I hate when boys act that way. It's aggrivating. I hope everything works out. <3

I REALLY have to go now!

-Lee

-Lee

Oh, I hate when boys act that way. It's aggrivating. I hope everything works out. <3

Yes, it is aggrivating! It's like hes tourturing me, playing with my emotions!

I'm glad I've got good friends who will listen to me whine all the time! *hugs everyone*

-Lee

True.

I'm a very mom-ish girl.

-Lee

You can always have my mom. She embarasses herself most of the time.

She and I would get along very well, then.

*I have a bad habit of shooting my mouth off.*

:)B)

*is love sick little puppy*

Hes all I can think about... *sigh*

anyways, my week has been alright. I got a new job, its pretty good. Good Pay also :D

I hope everyone has been well, especially you Horatio. I have just been so busy, I don't have that much time to spare. Luckily I finished my homework early today :)

-Lee

Love is for Losers.

....I really need that shirt....

I'm not in love with him but I like him a lot. I wanna get inside his pants... okay too much info :blink:

I'm going to his house tomorrow, his parents are going out. ;)

I'm babysitting tonight, the kids are watching the Spongebob movie.

-Lee

I wanna get inside his pants... okay too much info  :blink:

:blush::blush: Oh my! :blush::blush:

:lol: Sorry if I scared you Horatio!

Right now I'm waiting for him to message me so I can go over there! I'm excited ;)

-Lee

And do what exactly? ~.~ Buy new pants?

If she buys new pants, wears them, and gives them to him, she technically would have been inside his pants! :lol:

Lee, definitely too much info. :lol:

This conversation is getting to be too much... :lol:

Right now I'm waiting for him to message me so I can go over there! I'm excited ;)

-Lee

If she buys new pants, wears them, and gives them to him, she technically would have been inside his pants! :lol:

Yeah! It is a bit much! I won't say everything that happened... just a lot of kissing and touching... but I'm not saying ANYTHING more...

Is it just me or is it getting hot in here? *fans self*

-Lee

:blush: Oh my! :blush:

Sorry if I scared you Horatio!

-Lee

Lee, definitely too much info.

This conversation is getting to be too much...

Yeah! It is a bit much! I won't say everything that happened... just a lot of kissing and touching... but I'm not saying ANYTHING more...

-Lee

The romance novels have a few words for this. :lol:

:blush: Oh my! :blush:

Sorry if I scared you Horatio!

-Lee

Lee, definitely too much info.

This conversation is getting to be too much...

-Lee

The romance novels have a few words for this. :lol:

"It's true. Romance is dead. I shot it in the cheast then the head."

Yup.

It's kind of weird, remembering that Lee is 15. Your parents should make your court. Where you can't have a boyfriend until your parents think you can, and that's when you are ready for a serious relationship. Not just making out. ~.~

-Lee

Someone seems to have turned off the air conditioner! *turns it on super high*

-Lee

*backs a large dump truck full of ice into the room*

That should help cool you off! :lol:

-Lee

And here. *locks all the doors in Lee's house so she can't 'visit' this boy again*

-Lee

*brings in a truckload of micicles* Huzzah! :ninja:

-Lee

*brings in a truckload of micicles* Huzzah! :ninja:

*gives back Wolfie her favorite food (micicles) and calls for a truckload of chickencicles*

-Lee

Thank you for saving some of our virginities, Lee. >.>

-Lee

And here. *locks all the doors in Lee's house so she can't 'visit' this boy again*

*puts on a big wooly (fake) fur coat* It's starting to get kinda cold!

*doesn't think locking all the doors will stop me from escaping* I know all the secret exits ;) Oh and BTW Toto, I'm 16 :D

*is not sure what a chickencicle tastes like* :huh:

-Lee

-Lee

*puts on a big wooly (fake) fur coat* It's starting to get kinda cold!

*doesn't think locking all the doors will stop me from escaping* I know all the secret exits ;) Oh and BTW Toto, I'm 16 :D

*is not sure what a chickencicle tastes like* :huh:

-Lee

Sorry. >.> Your birthdate's wrong in the calender, then.

*Turns all your sicles back into animals and  passes out Carrot and Brocolli - sicles.*

Ha. And frozen grapes for Horatio! They are pretty good. And frozen strawberries and peaches are good too.

Love those frozen grapes! Thank you.

*puts one grape in each pouch* :lol:

*slips Mega Wolf a micicle*

*Turns all your sicles back into animals and  passes out Carrot and Brocolli - sicles.*

Ha. And frozen grapes for Horatio! They are pretty good. And frozen strawberries and peaches are good too.

Why, what big cheeks you have, Fluffy Cheeks!

Hooray!

:huh::huh::huh:

*is seen trying to get a third grape in my mouth* :P

Hooray!

Glad I could be of service!

You can do it!

You can do it!

The Horatio CAN stretch his cheeks muchly!

Two kids from our school will be travelling to Germany tomorrow to participate in World Youth Day. They will get to see the Pope who will be celebrating the Mass service in front of a crowd of millions from all over the world.

They are so lucky! I wish I could go, it would be so much fun. They get to stop over in Ireland also... how exciting! They will be back in about 20 days. Our homeroom teacher is going with them too so we will be having a subsitute for that time (yay, more mucking around!).

-Lee

Two kids from our school will be travelling to Germany tomorrow to participate in World Youth Day. They will get to see the Pope who will be celebrating the Mass service in front of a crowd of millions from all over the world.

They are so lucky! I wish I could go, it would be so much fun. They get to stop over in Ireland also... how exciting! They will be back in about 20 days. Our homeroom teacher is going with them too so we will be having a subsitute for that time (yay, more mucking around!).

-Lee

How exciting! That would be wonderful to attend! :D

I went to the Library the other day to see if they had Vamped. It looked good. But...no. They didn't have it. They didn't have Darkly Dreaming Dexter or I, Vampire either. The library is really too small.

*huddles in corner* Wolf... needs... meat...

*clings to wolfie* Us carnivores should stick together!

*eats a grape* mmm... these aren't bad! *munch munch*

-Lee

*tries a frozen grape* Not bad. Actually, these were meant for my hamster to eat...

-Lee

*tries a frozen grape* Not bad. Actually, these were meant for my hamster to eat...

Frozen grapes are great! I love them!!!!!!!! :D

-Lee

You are a hamster...

-Lee

You are a hamster...

Yes I am! And I love those frozen grapes!

-Lee

You are a hamster...

*buries Horatio under a pile of frozen grapes*

-Lee

-Lee

You are a hamster...

-Lee

*is a very happy hamster*

Today was a good but boring day. I got a new computer yesterday! It's cool and fast and it rocks! *cuddles computer*

I'm watching some videos :)

*puts up a flat panel wide tv to broadcast music videos* :D

-Lee

Today was a good but boring day. I got a new computer yesterday! It's cool and fast and it rocks! *cuddles computer*

I'm watching some videos :)

*puts up a flat panel wide tv to broadcast music videos* :D

-Lee

What kind of computer did you get? Did you name it?

-Lee

You are a hamster...

-Lee

And cold, correct?

-Lee

You are a hamster...

-Lee

And cold, correct?

*has burrowed out from beneatha ll the frozen grapes and is sitting on the side eating one*

Not cold anymore! :lol:

hmmm... naming it... thats a good idea!

Now I just need some names... Anyone got suggestions?

-Lee

Billy-Bob! :lol:

ahahahaha! thats cute :)

I still can't think of a name... grrr... *gnaws keyboard corner*

-Lee

Give us some help... for example, what kind of computer and what color?

I was just thinking, those two lucky individuals from your school who went to World Youth Day should be returning on the 29th. It will be great to hear your homeroom teacher's travel stories.

I already have a name for my new computer. =p Ava Adore. -nodnod- The Smashing Pumpkin's song.

....Why not name it that one lead singer of Green Day....Or that other guy...Tre? That's a cool name.

hmmm... naming it... thats a good idea!

Now I just need some names... Anyone got suggestions?

-Lee

Billy-Bob! :lol:

ahahahaha! thats cute :)

I still can't think of a name... grrr... *gnaws keyboard corner*

-Lee

Give us some help... for example, what kind of computer and what color?

I was just thinking, those two lucky individuals from your school who went to World Youth Day should be returning on the 29th. It will be great to hear your homeroom teacher's travel stories.

What kind? What do you mean?

It's a desktop computer... I got it specially made. The CPU is grey-white and the monitor is a silver flat panel one. It's cool! :)

-Lee

I already have a name for my new computer. =p Ava Adore. -nodnod- The Smashing Pumpkin's song.

....Why not name it that one lead singer of Green Day....Or that other guy...Tre? That's a cool name.

Thats a cool name, Ava Adore :)

I'm trying not to name my things after members from bands but its so tempting to call it Tre, I like the sound of it.

Tre means "very" in French, so that would make Tre Cool very cool :D

-Lee

I'm trying not to name my things after members from bands but its so tempting to call it Tre, I like the sound of it.

-Lee

It's not spelled "tre", it's "très" Just so you know ;)

-Lee

It's not spelled "tre", it's "très" Just so you know ;)

Yeah but its supposed to mean the same thing...

I'm burning CDs for my uncle. It's really boring but at least I'm doing something nice for him.

My friends tell me I give in too easily! I know its true... :lol:

-Lee

• 2 weeks later...

wow! the house athletics carnival was so... BORING...!

My teacher is back from world youth day and he has been telling us all about it! It sounds great, the next one will be right here in oz! Thats going to be 2008... oh well, I don't mind waiting! When our teacher was telling us about it he didn't realise his fly was undone! It was funny! I feel sorry for him though!

-Lee

wow! the house athletics carnival was so... BORING...!

My teacher is back from world youth day and he has been telling us all about it! It sounds great, the next one will be right here in oz! Thats going to be 2008... oh well, I don't mind waiting! When our teacher was telling us about it he didn't realise his fly was undone! It was funny! I feel sorry for him though!

-Lee

You live in Oz? Who is your current wizard? :lol:

Archived