Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Everyone look this way! it's meeeeee! lee!

Vixen

Hey y'all!!!! Whats been happening? I need to know!

I'm so excited! eeeeee! Kep, Sheena, Mega Wolf (The Spy) and everyone else, I missed u guys!!! *Hugs everyone*

i've got so much to say! i've been to India and will inform everyone about that, I had heaps of fun! I will post another time because i am sooo tired and have to catch up on some sleep... :sleepy:  :sleep

Bye fellow hampster lovers!

PS I wont be on the boards very regularly but as often as i can.

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey y'all!!!! Whats been happening? I need to know!

I'm so excited! eeeeee! Kep, Sheena, Mega Wolf (The Spy) and everyone else, I missed u guys!!! *Hugs everyone*

i've got so much to say! i've been to India and will inform everyone about that, I had heaps of fun! I will post another time because i am sooo tired and have to catch up on some sleep... :sleepy:  :sleep

Bye fellow hampster lovers!

PS I wont be on the boards very regularly but as often as i can.

Hello! *hugs* Unfortunately, Sheena won't be back for a while. She's taking a very much extended holiday. Quite a few reasons. So you probably won't be seeing her for a while but she will be back. I'm all sore 'cause I went boogie boarding yesterday...

I guess i will tell you all about India! My family went there to see my Nana who was selling her house. The house is in a little village called Veli and at the back of the property there is a lake. We used to go there in the evenings to relax and watch the otters play and the bramany kites glide over us. We did alot, the highlights being A ride on an elephant and a swim in a waterfall. It was beautiful. We came back in April.

There is so much i need to say but can't remember!

Oh well, love ya guys heaps! :P

Luv Lee!

PS What happened to Sheena? Please tell me

I guess i will tell you all about India! My family went there to see my Nana who was selling her house. The house is in a little village called Veli and at the back of the property there is a lake. We used to go there in the evenings to relax and watch the otters play and the bramany kites glide over us. We did alot, the highlights being A ride on an elephant and a swim in a waterfall. It was beautiful. We came back in April.

There is so much i need to say but can't remember!

Oh well, love ya guys heaps! :P

Luv Lee!

It sounds like you had a wonderful time in India.  Hopefully you will remember more and write again about your trip.  I love hearing about adventures and holidays. :laughing   Glad to see you have returned and hope you will keep your topic going. :D

Thanks Horatio,

*yawns*

I'm a bit sleepy again, my dad has been on the phone to India and i haven't been able to get online until now...

will post later....zzzzzz......  :sleep

Thanks Horatio,

*yawns*

I'm a bit sleepy again, my dad has been on the phone to India and i haven't been able to get online until now...

will post later....zzzzzz......  :sleep

You've been very tired, you should get more sleep!

Thanks Horatio,

*yawns*

Yes I should!

School was boring today but tomorrow i have to sing in front of all the year 10s... *groans* oh well at least i dont have much homework...

Thanks Horatio,

*yawns*

Yes I should!

School was boring today but tomorrow i have to sing in front of all the year 10s... *groans* oh well at least i dont have much homework...

Good luck with that...doesn't sound very fun...  :upside:

You started school this early?  :eek

Thanks Horatio,

*yawns*

will post later....zzzzzz......  :sleep

Yes I should!

:laughing  :laughing

At least you CAN sing! :laughing

Hope it went well.  We are so happy to see you back and posting. :D

*Blushes* I only got picked to sing because the choir didn't show up!

Aw, my birdy is sitting on my shoulder right now and asking me to scratch her head! she's a little cutie! My cat hates her...

Aw, my birdy is sitting on my shoulder right now and asking me to scratch her head! she's a little cutie! My cat hates her...

There is a topic in the Hampsters, Dogs, Cats called Topic where you say the name of your pets.  Please stop by and let us know the name of your bird and cat and any other pets you might have or had. :D   What kind of bird is it? :D

:laughing  :laughing  :laughing

If the choir did not show up, they still would not pick me to sing.  Well, they might if they wanted an immediate evacuation of the school. :laughing

So where are you in Australia?

Isn't you school year opposite of us in the USA because of your summer holiday?  Shouldn't you be looking forward to getting out for summer soon?  If I am confused, please excuse me.

:laughing  :laughing  :laughing

If the choir did not show up, they still would not pick me to sing.  Well, they might if they wanted an immediate evacuation of the school. :laughing

Isn't you school year opposite of us in the USA because of your summer holiday?  Shouldn't you be looking forward to getting out for summer soon?  If I am confused, please excuse me.

Oh yeah, I think that the seasons are different in the Southern Hemisphere  :upside: I also heard that the toilet water flushes the opposite direction, not that it matters though  :P

:laughing ?:laughing ?:laughing

If the choir did not show up, they still would not pick me to sing. ?Well, they might if they wanted an immediate evacuation of the school. :laughing

Isn't you school year opposite of us in the USA because of your summer holiday? ?Shouldn't you be looking forward to getting out for summer soon? ?If I am confused, please excuse me.</font>

<font color='#FF0000'>Oh yeah, I think that the seasons are different in the Southern Hemisphere  :upside: I also heard that the toilet water flushes the opposite direction, not that it matters though  :P</font>

:mellow: o....k....... :mellow:

well, I knew that, I just learned more. They start school in winter to us (summer to them) and we start school in the summer (winter to them). It's cold in the summer (winter to them) when it's winter to them it's warm. Make sence?

well, I knew that, I just learned more. They start school in winter to us (summer to them) and we start school in the summer (winter to them). It's cold in the summer (winter to them) when it's winter to them it's warm. Make sence?

interesting. :blink:

<font color='#8D38C9'>:laughing  :laughing  :laughing

Isn't you school year opposite of us in the USA because of your summer holiday?  Shouldn't you be looking forward to getting out for summer soon?  If I am confused, please excuse me.</font>

:lol::lol: Your right Horatio you do get confused OFTEN :lol::lol:

Why, hello there, mate. WE could be friends. why look over there! *points* *Grabs Moosey368's Sanity* *Runs away*

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No one can save you. I know for a fact you had no protection. *Puts sanity in Jeep* And you thought I was just a wandering newbie. I have acctually been reading everything. HA!

Why, hello there, mate. WE could be friends. why look over there! *points* *Grabs Moosey368's Sanity* *Runs away*

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No one can save you. I know for a fact you had no protection. *Puts sanity in Jeep* And you thought I was just a wandering newbie. I have acctually been reading everything. HA!

Actually my record of sanity protection gear sales says quote, "moosey368 hereby has purchased fifty-four decoy sanities and super majic spray don't work no more and sanity stealer repellent on the day of June 29." :lol:

Actually my record of sanity protection gear sales says quote, "moosey368 hereby has purchased fifty-four decoy sanities and super majic spray don't work no more and sanity stealer repellent on the day of June 29." :lol:

and if you are wondering how he got the super majic spray dont work no more, i got spies on the loose.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!!!

i have just come back from another holiday, this time to the sunshine state, Queensland! It was really good, my cousin got married and i got to see some of my mum's family. I also went to Dreamworld where they have they have one of the only two interactive tiger shows in the world. I went on most of the thrill rides but the day was spoilt by rain and I didn't get to cuddle a koala...

The trip there was over 25 hours by bus and the trip back was 2 hours by plane but i'm glad to be back home now.

Well, I'll see you guys around then1

Luv Lee

Hi everyone!!!

i have just come back from another holiday, this time to the sunshine state, Queensland! It was really good, my cousin got married and i got to see some of my mum's family. I also went to Dreamworld where they have they have one of the only two interactive tiger shows in the world. I went on most of the thrill rides but the day was spoilt by rain and I didn't get to cuddle a koala...

The trip there was over 25 hours by bus and the trip back was 2 hours by plane but i'm glad to be back home now.

Luv Lee

Ohhhhh :( I would have been sad to miss cuddling a Koala. They are so adorable.

The 25 hours by bus, would have been long........ really, really long. Glad you had a great holiday and we are even happier to see you back. :D:D:D

Hi everyone!!!

Luv Lee

America's Sunshine State is California. But I suppose yours is Queensland! :P

Yes. It was very long. I woke up at 5am (not like I was able to get any sleep anyway...) to see the Parkes Radio Telescope. It was so boring but it's been my 8th trip to Queensland so far. It was hard to keep myself entertained but I managed somehow.

Cheers,

Luv Lee

Yes. It was very long. I woke up at 5am (not like I was able to get any sleep anyway...) to see the Parkes Radio Telescope. It was so boring but it's been my 8th trip to Queensland so far. It was hard to keep myself entertained but I managed somehow.

Cheers,

Luv Lee

Glad to hear that you stuggled through it! :lol:

No, No, No, No, Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Florida has and will be the Sunshine State!

In fact on our license plates, it says Sunshine State!

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Wishful thinking Wolfie!!!

With all those huricanes it doesn't seem very sunshiney to me right now :blink:

Btw my older sister and her husband just started their journey down there :wacko:

With all those huricanes it doesn't seem very sunshiney to me right now  :blink:

Btw my older sister and her husband just started their journey down there :wacko:

Don't worry, they will be making a u-turn soon and returning home. The prediction is that it will come up the Florida east coast into Georgia, South and North Carolina... all the way up to New York!!! :blink:

Don't worry, they will be making a u-turn soon and returning home.  The prediction is that it will come up the Florida east coast into Georgia, South and North Carolina... all the way up to New York!!!  :blink:

That's crazy :wacko: I hope you can evacuate in time! Then again you can just use your jet, right?

I saw it on the news! I also saw something about a volcano... what was that about?

We have a volcano that has erupted previously and is due to erupt again. The last time it erupted it took out quite a large chunk of the cone. I am going to check the news now to see what has occurred. They had said that they expected something within the next 24 hours and that has already passed. I will get back to you after checking the news. :unsure:

I think I am going to throw up......

Maybe it is the 2 burgers I ate. I don't eat alot....and 2 burgers is like 2 dinners to me.

Hopefully not on my dark chocolate covered tumbleweeds! :blink::unsure::blink:

I love burgers, especially with cheese. I do not think that I could eat two though. But you are a growing guy, so maybe you will not get sick. :blink::blink:

CODE KIPPER IS NOW IN SESSION! I REPEAT, CODE KIPPER IS NOW IN SESSION! THIS IS NOT A DRILL, I REPEAT, THIS IS [SIZE=14]NOT[/size] A DRILL! TAKE COVER AND SAVE YOUR CHILDREN!!

*sends men with those pretty jackets with the wrap-around arms for Toto*

Pretty jackets? Wrap-around arms? What? Well...I guess it went alraight. There were some freaks there. One of my friends, Carry, was dancing and this one dude went up to her and started to rub his butt against her. She was all smiling and stuff..didn't relize what he was doing...she turned and saw him and totally freaked out! It was so hilarious! There were mostly 7th graders there, though.

Really??? Not to Melbourne? GASP! :o Melbourne Airport is pretty big! Although I haven't been to Sydney Airport, I think Melbourne has more international flights. Also if you do end up coming go to the Gold Coast and visit all the theme parks!  :D

The days of five day layovers is years ago. Now we have only 36 hours or maybe an additional day longer. I should have been on the airplane that flew Australia, but I wanted to fly in Europe, so I chose a different airplane. Too bad you couldn't be qualified in a couple of airplanes at the same time, this way you could have a zillion more destinations to go to. :lol::lol::lol:

The days of five day layovers is years ago.  Now we have only 36 hours or maybe an additional day longer.  I should have been on the airplane that flew Australia, but I wanted to fly in Europe, so I chose a different airplane.  Too bad you couldn't be qualified in a couple of airplanes at the same time, this way you could have a zillion more destinations to go to. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I wouldn't mind that actually, I love to travel. :) I'm going away again this weekend :D

I just found out that I can't do Art next year because theres not enough interest. Stupid cheap school! They can afford to pay $60 000 for a garden but they can't afford a year 11 Art class? It's just not fair for those of us who need to do Art and who enjoy it. I'm not very happy now. :angry:

-Lee

I just found out that I can't do Art next year because theres not enough interest. Stupid cheap school! They can afford to pay $60 000 for a garden but they can't afford a year 11 Art class? It's just not fair for those of us who need to do Art and who enjoy it. I'm not very happy now.  :angry:

-Lee

I am sooooo, soooooo sorry! Here, the authorities will spend one million dollars on a stadium, but there are no after school sports, no art, music or any other club.

I am sooooo, soooooo sorry!  Here, the authorities will spend one million dollars on a stadium, but there are no after school sports, no art, music or any other club.

My friend Robbie loves art too and he was pretty cut up about it as well, but he went and talked to a teacher about it and she said that if not enough people Choose Art and Studio Art then both will combined into General Art. I think thats whats going to happen so now I'm quite happier! I love Melbourne Cup weekend! 4 day weekend! yay! And it starts today... :D Except i have to study for two tests... <_< Oh well, I'll enjoy it as best I can!

-Lee

I went to a safari zoo yesterday! It was just so much fun, The giraffes were the best. They came so close to the bus, there was one called Anthony and he kept butting the others! It was a hot day. We missed the lion feeding but it was still good. I bought a souvenir, a cuddly lioness toy. It is so cute!

catch ya later!

-Lee

I went to a safari zoo yesterday! It was just so much fun, The giraffes were the best. They came so close to the bus, there was one called Anthony and he kept butting the others! It was a hot day. We missed the lion feeding but it was still good. I bought a souvenir, a cuddly lioness toy. It is so cute!

catch ya later!

-Lee

The safari zoo's must be very nice. This is much better for the animals. Keeping them in as close as possible to their natural habitat. Glad you had a great time! :D

The safari zoo's must be very nice.  This is much better for the animals.  Keeping them in as close as possible to their natural habitat.  Glad you had a great time! :D

It's a really big zoo, the animals have heaps of room to move around. I'd really love to go again. When we were leaving there was a tiny snake crossing the path and my friend tried to pick it up but his cousin screamed and he dropped it in some bushes. I have never seen someone who loves animals as much as me.:wub: Is it meant to be???? No. Never. It would never work! Why would he pick someone like me when he can have just about any girl he wants! He's really nice to me but when I asked him to go for a walk with me he asked one of his other friends to come...

-Lee

It's a really big zoo, the animals have heaps of room to move around. I'd really love to go again. When we were leaving there was a tiny snake crossing the path and my friend tried to pick it up but his cousin screamed and he dropped it in some bushes. I have never seen someone who loves animals as much as me.:wub: Is it meant to be???? No. Never. It would never work! Why would he pick someone like me when he can have just about any girl he wants! He's really nice to me but when I asked him to go for a walk with me he asked one of his other friends to come...

-Lee

I wouldn't even have guts to ask a guy to walk with me. I find it interesting that he asked his friend to come along. It could mean two things. A. He's nervous or B. He's got no clue :huh:

Sometimes people are great with animals, but humans make them nervous.  It may happen... you never know. :D

hmmm... maybe... I bumped into him at school today, he said hi and he smiled his cute lil smile... my friend then kept asking me questions about him because she had never met him before and she saw the way I was looking at him, that was scary. I told her he was just someone I know...

-Lee

hmmm... maybe... I bumped into him at school today, he said hi and he smiled his cute lil smile... my friend then kept asking me questions about him because she had never met him before and she saw the way I was looking at him, that was scary. I told her he was just someone I know...

-Lee

Oh, that tell-tale look. It is a dead give away! :lol::lol::lol:

Oh, that tell-tale look.  It is a dead give away! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

It sure is...

Today I went to a party and he was there (Let's call him Eddy) so I had to 'dress to impress' much to my mother's disliking. It was a family thing and we are friends of the family so we had to be there. At the start of the party Eddy said hi but then dissapeared for about an hour and then came back. Then began the flirting as usual. We (all the kids, the friends and cousins) were in one room and the boys started to muck around, then someone pushed him on top of me... He smells soooo good... He said sorry and asked if I was OK. Later the girls were doing Karaoke but since that is not my thing I went outside and was watching the boys play-fight (boys will be boys). Eddy was struting his stuff and showing off that he was the strongest of them all to get my attention. It got a bit cold afterward and he offered me his jacket but I kindly turned down his offer because I could see that he was cold aswell. I had a good time... and got his number!

Gotta fly,

-Lee

I'm talking to him on the net now! Wheeeee! some one is going to ask him out for me! yay!

Okay, I think that I am a bit confused... you are talking to him on the net, but someone else is going to do the asking for you??????? :unsure::blink::huh::blink::unsure:

:lol::lol::lol:

Hello Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Okay, I think that I am a bit confused... you are talking to him on the net, but someone else is going to do the asking for you??????? :unsure:  :blink:  :huh:  :blink:  :unsure:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Hello Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

I need a shoulder to cry on... Today after church I went up to him to say hello but he ignored me then later we were outside and we had the chance to talk but he was only talking to my sister. I don't know if he was avoiding me but I feel really low and upset. BTW, that person is going to ask him out for me later when she gets the chance. I was going to ask him to come to the movies with me and some friends but now I don't think that will be happening.

-An upset Lee :(

I need a shoulder to cry on... Today after church I went up to him to say hello but he ignored me then later we were outside and we had the chance to talk but he was only talking to my sister. I don't know if he was avoiding me but I feel really low and upset. BTW, that person is going to ask him out for me later when she gets the chance. I was going to ask him to come to the movies with me and some friends but now I don't think that will be happening.

-An upset Lee  :(

*gives Lee two shoulders to cry on*

Love is....... love is great, love is bad, love makes you happy, love makes you sad, love is forever, love is for a moment, love is enduring, love is elusive, love makes the world all shiny and bright, love makes the world darker than night, love makes you feel like you can fly high, love makes you feel like you have lost your mind, love is an emotion that tangles a web, are you the spider or are you dinner instead?

I will be back... I need to think. :mellow:

How is the situation going?  Are you both talking now? :unsure: 

I will be here waiting to hear.  :unsure:

I think I was just paranoid that day, I did talk to him but not much. I guess he was just distracted. I'm still not asking him to the movies I think he will feel a bit out of place since he doesn't know my friends. I saw him at school today, we didn't talk but we didn't get the opportunity anyway...

Someone else was hitting on me, calling me babe and baby and saying I was hot. It was jokingly because I was playing along too but I felt uncomfortable. I just like this other guy as a friend.

-Lee

I think I was just paranoid that day, I did talk to him but not much. I guess he was just distracted. I'm still not asking him to the movies I think he will feel a bit out of place since he doesn't know my friends. I saw him at school today, we didn't talk but we didn't get the opportunity anyway...

Someone else was hitting on me, calling me babe and baby and saying I was hot. It was jokingly because I was playing along too but I felt uncomfortable. I just like this other guy as a friend.

-Lee

There is a saying: In every jest there is an ounce of truth. :lol:

Hope to hear that you to get to go to the movies with the first guy. :D

Ohhhh, timing is everything.

But of course! Today he wasn't at school, how disapionting! And today our sport classes were supposed to combined. Tomorrow I have a big English exam... oh and on that text response I got an A! Horatio I think you are the only one who actually visits this topic...

-Lee

But of course! Today he wasn't at school, how disapionting! And today our sport classes were supposed to combined. Tomorrow I have a big English exam... oh and on that text response I got an A! Horatio I think you are the only one who actually visits this topic...

-Lee

When the sport classes are combined, that would be the day he is absent. :( Sorry to hear this. Good luck on your English exam tomorrow. I am sure that you will do great!!! Congratulations on your A!!! :D I know that you work hard and deserve all the A's you get.

As for who visits this topic... you would be surprised. More people read topics and do not respond than you would think. Keep writing please! :D

*jumps out of nowhere* TIGGIZ!

You are now enlightened by my word of wisdom. :)

Yay! *is enjoying being enlightened!*

Ok, I'm going to send this guy an e-mail telling him I like him. But first I am going to find out if he has a gf or if he likes anyone else. I'm excited! lol. Exams are on and he is on my mind, It's a dangerous time to be in love!

I'm getting two new cockatiels! Two boys, Summer and George. Pepper will have two new friends! Thier owner is moving interstate and she can't take them with her so my dad said I can have them. Yipee!

-Lee

Yay! *is enjoying being enlightened!*

Ok, I'm going to send this guy an e-mail telling him I like him. But first I am going to find out if he has a gf or if he likes anyone else. I'm excited! lol. Exams are on and he is on my mind, It's a dangerous time to be in love!

I'm getting two new cockatiels! Two boys, Summer and George. Pepper will have two new friends! Thier owner is moving interstate and she can't take them with her so my dad said I can have them. Yipee!

-Lee

First, never write anything, especially in e-mail, something that you would not want the world to read. Always think how you would feel if you e-mail was forwarded to everyone you know. If you keep that in mind when you are writing, then you should be okay.

It is wonderful to hear that you are taking in a those wonderful cockatiels. They will now have a great home and friends. :D

First, never write anything, especially in e-mail, something that you would not want the world to read.  Always think how you would feel if you e-mail was forwarded to everyone you know.  If you keep that in mind when you are writing, then you should be okay.

It is wonderful to hear that you are taking in a those wonderful cockatiels.  They will now have a great home and friends. :D

Dont worry, that e-mail isn't going to happen!

Today must have been one of the worst days of my life. First I find out that I got a C in my maths exam which I studied so hard for then I find out that you know who has a girlfriend then I find that I got another C in Graphics and then at the Art exhibition I didn't get any awards and I didn't win the Sketchbook competition that I slaved over. One of my friends got it. She knew I was entering. I feel so low. It is so hard to smile right now. I hope that tomorrow is OK...

-Lee

Today must have been one of the worst days of my life. First I find out that I got a C in my maths exam which I studied so hard for then I find out that you know who has a girlfriend then I find that I got another C in Graphics and then at the Art exhibition I didn't get any awards and I didn't win the Sketchbook competition that I slaved over. One of my friends got it. She knew I was entering. I feel so low. It is so hard to smile right now. I hope that tomorrow is OK...

-Lee

*gives Lee a huggle*

Oh, I hate those days. It starts out on a downhill slide and ends up in the valley. I hope tomorrow is much better. :mellow:

*gives Lee a huggle*

Oh, I hate those days.  It starts out on a downhill slide and ends up in the valley.  I hope tomorrow is much better. :mellow:

I think I feel quite a bit better now. Yesterday I had an awful headache which drove me to go to bed early and to not go to school today. I keep seeing him but I'm not angry or sad when I see him actually I think I still like him...

Anyway, Matt Atkins is coming down to Melbourne for the new year and I'm trying to find a way to meet up with him. He sent me a text message and he always says "hey hun" and "Luv Matt" so once my sis read a message of his that I had left on my phone and she thought I had a secret boyfriend! I had to explain that he has a girlfriend and that we haven't even met before! :lol:

-Lee

-Lee

Oh those crazy C's...I got one for my first quarter English grade. I was expecting worse though so I guess I should be thankful for it :P And I still got 3.8 for my GPA grade (max is 4.5 here).

some dissapointing news...

On wednesday I saw him and he was kissing another girl...

On the bright side, tomorrow is the last day of school, the last day of year 10... wow, time went by so fast! Summer has officially started! yay! x'mas will be here soon... 8 weeks of summer fun! yay! I just have to say it one more time: YAY!

-Lee

On the bright side, tomorrow is the last day of school, the last day of year 10... wow, time went by so fast! Summer has officially started! yay! x'mas will be here soon... 8 weeks of summer fun! yay! I just have to say it one more time: YAY!

-Lee

Wonderful news!!! I suppose you will be traveling this summer. My bags are packed. :D

The one thing that I do not think I could get used to is Christmas in summer. Although being in Florida is about the same thing. :lol::lol::lol:

some dissapointing news...

On wednesday I saw him and he was kissing another girl...

-Lee

*pats Lee on the back* Don't worry, theres a zillion other boys. OR you can just wait and see if he breaks up with her. Not as good of an idea. o_O. :lol:

Wonderful news!!!  I suppose you will be traveling this summer.  My bags are packed. :D

The one thing that I do not think I could get used to is Christmas in summer.  Although being in Florida is about the same thing. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Yup, you bet I will be travelling! Perhaps to Wilsons Prom (beatuful place, lots of wildlife) or Merimbulla (which is interstate) and I'll always be happy to take you along for the ride, Horatio! :D

Christmas in summer is so cool... Christmas barbecues, carols by candlelight at the beach etc. Although sometimes I wish for a white christmas, I would love to experience that for once!

-Lee

*pats Lee on the back* Don't worry, theres a zillion other boys. OR you can just wait and see if he breaks up with her. Not as good of an idea. o_O. :lol:

I'm trying to go for someone else, it's too hard watching him and knowing I can't have him.

I hate waiting for a guy to call, they say they will and you wait up so long by the phone and they never do. That happened to me yesterday and today! Geez, I wish the boys would get thier act together... I'M STILL WAITING FOR A CALL!

-Lee

I'm trying to go for someone else, it's too hard watching him and knowing I can't have him.

I hate waiting for a guy to call, they say they will and you wait up so long by the phone and they never do. That happened to me yesterday and today! Geez, I wish the boys would get thier act together... I'M STILL WAITING FOR A CALL!

-Lee

Oh, dear girl... take it from a male hamster... NEVER wait by the phone!!! You see, guys want what they cannot get. So, if you are sitting by the phone and are always there when they call, then they know that you are doing exactly that. Make them work for it. Go out by yourself, go out with your friends, but please do not sit by the phone and wait.

You see, if you are not there by the phone when this guy calls, then he will think you are out with some other guy, friends.........., but he will know that you are not waiting for him and that will make you more desireable. Now if you just happened to walk in when the phone rang, then lucky him.

Yup, you bet I will be travelling! Perhaps to Wilsons Prom (beatuful place, lots of wildlife) or Merimbulla (which is interstate) and I'll always be happy to take you along for the ride, Horatio!  :D

Christmas in summer is so cool... Christmas barbecues, carols by candlelight at the beach etc. Although sometimes I wish for a white christmas, I would love to experience that for once!

-Lee

I am traveling light. My bags are packed and I am ready. I love traveling! How about if you take your digital camera and get some vacation pics and we create Horatio's Travel Forum. Here is where people could post pics of their adventures. What do you think? :unsure::huh::unsure:

Oh, dear girl... take it from a male hamster... NEVER wait by the phone!!!  You see, guys want what they cannot get.  So, if you are sitting by the phone and are always there when they call, then they know that you are doing exactly that.  Make them work for it.  Go out by yourself, go out with your friends, but please do not sit by the phone and wait. 

You see, if you are not there by the phone when this guy calls, then he will think you are out with some other guy, friends.........., but he will know that you are not waiting for him and that will make you more desireable.  Now if you just happened to walk in when the phone rang, then lucky him.

Thats true I guess...

I'm scared to ask this other person out because I used to think he liked me but when I got my friends to find out he said no. Maybe he said no to them because he didn't want to tell them the truth. He is also a close friend of mine so it would be a bit akward and I don't want to ruin our friendship... I really don't know what to do! :( I will see him on Tuesday, I can't wait to see his new hair style :)

-Lee

Archived