Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Honey's Horses

This is Honey's Horses!!! :) Sign Ur name in the hobby U want to do!!!

Horse Back Riding

This is where U get to saddle up Ur own horse or one of the stables horses and take of with a group or another person and horse back ride on the fun adventure trails and woods!!!

I doubt that many will join but I will add more if more than twenty people want to join!!!

Horse Staff

This is wear U can join and clean the stables(only the horses that live and belong to the stables)and care for thier feeding,grooming,bathing,briddles,halters,saddels,and whatever else U can do to the help the horses!!!

Same as I said before.

Horse BreedingThis is where U breed Ur own or the stables horses (if U have my permission for breeding the stables)and U pick a mom and dad get that stuff taking care of U can name the offspring.Breed for traits.P.S. if it is Ur own horse the baby is Urs and U can probably keep the stable horses offspring also.U can make a famiy tree and all that stuff y'all know what to do if a animal has babies.

Same as I said before.

Horse Tameing

This is a fun filled hobby.We have some horses that aren't tamed and if U would like to U can of course be thier handler but also saddle train them or trick train them or whatever U want to train them for.

Same thing I said earlier.

Horse ShowingThis is were U can go into competions with Ur horse or the stabels and compete in horse manovoring to jumping and racing even how buetiful they look.

Like I said before.

Horse Retirement Staff This is where U take care of the old horses or the horses that need extra help.

Ditto.

Well I think that is the hobbies for ya.But if U think of another hobby just post it here and I will put it up for you. :)

This place is very large and I will explain every thing to U.

There is a special center at the very very left for our Retired horses.It has a big very clean stable which consists of a bathing room a feeding room and the water hoses are everywhere.There is no saddle room hint the Retired word.After U step out of the stabels there is miles and miles grass for the horses to graze in.There are also cows only girl cows that are also old.There is one shallow pond and one very small wood.By the horse barn there is a cow barn just like the the horse stables.Yes the cows have thier own stabble.Also a medicin room in both stabels.

Now there is a special stable for the riding lesson horses.That consists of feeding room,saddle room,bridle room,halter room,bathing area,hoses everywhere,and the many stabels.outside is 10 pens for ridding in.Then there is a big big woods and the ridding trail.There is one pond and 20 miles of pasture for the horses to graze in.

There is a area for the breeding horses there is a stabel with extra big stables there is a room for medicines if anything goes wrong.And a room for bathing.There is a big area with big stables that lead to small really really small pasture for the babies to exercise in.There is also a barn for the horse parents to meet eachother.

There is huge area of land where the untamed horses to go the can roam for hours and hours there is a stable with stabels and rooms with saddels,feed,water houses,bathing room,and training equipment.there is pens for training also and woods and a big lake.

There is a special area for the horses that train for shows there is a big stabels with feed rooms ,water houses,saddels,halters,stabels,batrhing room,and poles and barels.There is big pens to set the poles up in and there and barels.there is also a pasture for the horses to room and graze in.It consists of two lake and one woods.

These are the horses for the hobbies.

Dusty:young female.

Lightning:young male

Chocolate:young male

Smores:Young female

Fox:young female

Wyatt:Old male

Cyrstal:Old female

Whisper:young female

Naomi:young female

Jack:Young male

General:Old male

Doc:young male

Spy:young female

Song:old female

Mapel:Young female

April:Young female

Shorty:young male

Note:Mapel and April are sisters. :)

Bug

Jenny

Rubbies

Secret

May

Hawaii

Flower

Grace

Peace

Speedy

Note:they are all young girls! :)

Misty:female

Wise:male

Mabel:female

Queen:female

Anne:famale

Zap:male

Sun:female

Solar:Male

Note:there are 23 without a name and all of the horses are young. :)

London:female

Hay:male

Nibble:male

Tip toe:female

Arora:female

Shadow:female

Phantom:male

Zorro:male

Zorra:fermale

Hawk:male

Sun Kissed:female

Sweety:female

Stallion:male

Shell:female

Milk:male

Winston:male

Hester:female

Note:They are all young. :)

Nudge:female young medical

Tippy:Male Old

Samson:Male old

Peaches:young female medical

Pianapple:Female old

Creme:young female medical

Moo:young female medical

Reese:young male medical

Turtel:Young male medical

Streak:male old

Note:U might sometimes being careing for cows also. :)

Well thats pretty much it except gor the main barn where there are few stabels for my personal horses and of course there is a supply room with tons of horse stuff and I bring Piligrim so she helps on the Ranch U can bring Ur dogs also.And I have three cats that live here and they live where ever they want on the ranch.

Patches:young male

Midnight:young female

Silver:Young female

Well other than Go get best friedns for life at Honey's Animal Adoption Center and Dr.Otter takes care of our animals,Have fun and be safe at Honey's Horses!!! ^_^

Every one Should post here! It must have taken a while to type this message! Show some respect for all that work! :angry: I wish i could help but i'm too busy, though I want to take care of maple and april!

Are there any mini miniature horses for hamsters? :)  :D If there are,I would like to help out and ride them. :D

I am sorry there isn't so thats why I brought along this!!!*sprays Spot*There U go!!!*Spot turns into a human so he can ride the horseys!!! ^_^

Every one Should post here!  It must have taken a while to type this message!  Show some respect for all that work! :angry: I wish i could help but i'm too busy,  though I want to take care of maple and april!

I always post first, so I was waiting for someone else to sign up so that my name would not be in the first spot on all of the categories. :D

Horse Back Riding

This is where U get to saddle up Ur own horse or one of the stables horses and take of with a group or another person and horse back ride on the fun adventure trails and woods!!!

1.Spot

I doubt that many will join but I will add more if more than twenty people want to join!!!

Horse Staff

This is wear U can join and clean the stables(only the horses that live and belong to the stables)and care for thier feeding,grooming,bathing,briddles,halters,saddels,and whatever else U can do to the help the horses!!!

1.Spot

Same as I said before.

Horse BreedingThis is where U breed Ur own or the stables horses (if U have my permission for breeding the stables)and U pick a mom and dad get that stuff taking care of U can name the offspring.Breed for traits.P.S. if it is Ur own horse the baby is Urs and U can probably keep the stable horses offspring also.U can make a famiy tree and all that stuff y'all know what to do if a animal has babies.

Same as I said before.

Horse Tameing

This is a fun filled hobby.We have some horses that aren't tamed and if U would like to U can of course be thier handler but also saddle train them or trick train them or whatever U want to train them for.

1.Spot

Horse ShowingThis is were U can go into  competions with Ur horse or the stabels and compete in horse manovoring to jumping and racing even how buetiful they look.

Like I said before.

Horse Retirement Staff This is where U take care of the old horses or the horses that need extra help.

1.Spot

Ditto.

Well I think that is the hobbies for ya.But if U think of another hobby just post it here and I will put it up for you. :) 

There is a special center at the very very left for our Retired horses.It has a big very clean stable which consists of a bathing room a feeding room and the water hoses are everywhere.There is no saddle room hint the Retired word.After U step out of the stabels there is miles and miles grass for the horses to graze in.There are also cows only girl cows that are also old.There is one shallow pond and one very small wood.By the horse barn there is a cow barn just like the the horse stables.Yes the cows have thier own stabble.Also a medicin room in both stabels.

Now there is a special stable for the riding lesson horses.That consists of feeding room,saddle room,bridle room,halter room,bathing area,hoses everywhere,and the many stabels.outside is 10 pens for ridding in.Then there is a big big woods and the ridding trail.There is one pond and 20 miles of pasture for the horses to graze in.

There is a area for the breeding horses there is a stabel with extra big stables there is a room for medicines if anything goes wrong.And a room for bathing.There is a big area with  big stables that lead to small really really small pasture for the babies to exercise in.There is also a barn for the horse parents to meet eachother.

There is huge area of land where the untamed horses to go the can roam for hours and hours there is a stable with stabels and rooms with saddels,feed,water houses,bathing room,and training equipment.there is pens for training also and woods and a big lake.

There is a special area for the horses that train for shows there is a big stabels with feed rooms ,water houses,saddels,halters,stabels,batrhing room,and poles and barels.There is big pens to set the poles up in and there and barels.there is also a pasture for the horses to room and graze in.It consists of two lake and one woods.

Bug

Jenny

Rubbies

Secret

May

Hawaii

Flower

Grace

Peace

Speedy

Well thats pretty much it except gor the main barn where there are few stabels for my personal horses and of course there is a supply room with tons of horse stuff and I bring Piligrim so she helps on the Ranch U can bring Ur dogs also.And I have three cats that live here and they live where ever they want on the ranch.

Well other than Go get best friedns for life at Honey's Animal Adoption Center and Dr.Otter takes care of our animals,Have fun and be safe at Honey's Horses!!! ^_^

I will give equal amounts of time to each! :D

Do you have any Transylvanian Black horses i could buy off'a you, (Not likely, Transylvania (or however its spelled) isnt too close to here as far as i know.) I wanna use it for one of my other Role-playing characters. Walking across a country on foot isnt too fun, and Transylvanian Horses are really quite muscular and fast, Get 'em around faster. Woohoo.

Although, If you want, I can just have the horse on lease or rent, Or just bring it back here on occasion for this here places' good quality caring for the horses. Of course, assuming that you take care of them, seeing that subsciption form there.

In exchange for one of your horses, I could take a position in working some of these positions here.

Horseback Riding,

Horse Taming

And Horse Showing. Provided you'll allow i can take these positions, But it may take a while, we'd need to set some schedules and shifts for me, I cant be working on sundays, monday nights, thursday nights, or friday and saturday mornings. Other than that, i'll take a lot-paying (if at all) part time wokring here, But i havent gotten an effective resumé yet, So i'll need to get one of those.

But anyway, I'd like to get a Transylvanian Horse, preferabley black, for one of my RP characters to use, And get hold of a male adult stallion of no specific preferences, other than it moves. For me, just riding around for the heck of it. We can keep it here and i'll do what i can to take cae of it.

Every one Should post here!  It must have taken a while to type this message!  Show some respect for all that work! :angry: I wish i could help but i'm too busy,  though I want to take care of maple and april!

Thank U so much 4 saying that. yes it took a very long time to do this but I truely appreciate U saying this!!!

Oh April and Mapel ok lets see they r horse back riding so do U want to join hose back riding or just take care of them??? :huh:

Do you have any Transylvanian Black horses i could buy off'a you, (Not likely, Transylvania (or however its spelled) isnt too close to here as far as i know.) I wanna use it for one of my other Role-playing characters. Walking across a country on foot isnt too fun, and Transylvanian Horses are really quite muscular and fast, Get 'em around faster. Woohoo.

Although, If you want, I can just have the horse on lease or rent, Or just bring it back here on occasion for this here places' good quality caring for the horses. Of course, assuming that you take care of them, seeing that subsciption form there.

In exchange for one of your horses, I could take a position in working some of these positions here.

Horseback Riding,

Horse Taming

And Horse Showing. Provided you'll allow i can take these positions, But it may take a while, we'd need to set some schedules and shifts for me, I cant be working on sundays, monday nights, thursday nights, or friday and saturday mornings. Other than that, i'll take a lot-paying (if at all) part time wokring here, But i havent gotten an effective resumé yet, So i'll need to get one of those.

But anyway, I'd like to get a Transylvanian Horse, preferabley black, for one of my RP characters to use, And get hold of a male adult stallion of no specific preferences, other than it moves. For me, just riding around for the heck of it. We can keep it here and i'll do what i can to take cae of it.

Ok well 2 of the nonamers in the not tamed group are Translyvania horses but the male is dapple grey and the female is black so I will breed them and hopefully get the horse to U!!!(It shall only take on day for the baby to b born so come back tomarrow to see the little one)

Well U can join any of those groups!!! :) U can make a schedule 4 Ur self so that it will work with Ur lifestyle!!!When U r not rideing Ur horse around U can let him stay here!!! ^_^

*sticks my fut out as Horatio is walking up*  Oops, did i trip you?  *sees Horatio sprawled out in the loads and loads of Manure

*cleans self off*

:lol::lol: Mr. Cheesemaster, that was not a nice thing to do. :lol::lol:

*smiles nicely to Mr. Cheesemaster so that he thinks I am a good sport and does not know what I am planning*

*sends messages worldwide for all cheese loving rodents to come for a cheesey dinner*

*cleans self off*

Mr. Cheesemaster, that was not a nice thing to do.

*smiles nicely to Mr. Cheesemaster so that he thinks I am a good sport and does not know what I am planning*

*sends messages worldwide for all cheese loving rodents to come for a cheesey dinner*

LOLROFLMAO i am a rider #1 dun dun duuuuun TYPO GALORE..... lool mowfly

Horse Back Riding

2.Moneylover

Horse Staff

Same as I said before.

Same as I said before.

Horse Tameing

Horse ShowingThis is were U can go into  competions with Ur horse or the stabels and compete in horse manovoring to jumping and racing even how buetiful they look.

1.Moneylover

Like I said before.

Ditto.

There is a area for the breeding horses there is a stabel with extra big stables there is a room for medicines if anything goes wrong.And a room for bathing.There is a big area with  big stables that lead to small really really small pasture for the babies to exercise in.There is also a barn for the horse parents to meet eachother.

Bug

Jenny

Rubbies

Secret

May

Hawaii

Flower

Grace

Peace

Speedy

Im not sure If someone took her yet, but can I have Dusty?

I do not think anyone took Dusty so U may have her and she is 4 horse back riding so U can use her for horse showing also or have a special horse showing horse if U would like!!! ^_^

My appologies that this is late.

There has been a birth!!!The two Transylvanian Black horses have given birth to two twin boys.One is gray and the other is black so Arkcher U can pick up the little black one for Ur roleplaying but he is not strong enough to b ridden yet but trust me give him some time and U will have a truely powerful horse!!! ^_^

Do you have any male horses that are 18 hands and a Blue Roan in color? I would like one of that description and then I need a herd of horses to be turned out on the grounds at Sanity Springs Spa for the sanities to be able to watch and feed sugar and carrots to. Preferably the older horses who just want to graze the grounds. :D

Do you have any male horses that are 18 hands and a Blue Roan in color?  I would like one of that description and then I need a herd of horses to be turned out on the grounds at Sanity Springs Spa for the sanities to be able to watch and feed sugar and carrots to.  Preferably the older horses who just want to graze the grounds. :D

Sure but he is tame kinda easily spooked though we call him Casper.And would U like the cows to come with the old horses.The old horses will love to come.*sends all horses to graze at Sanity Spring Spas. ^_^

• 4 weeks later...

no need to worry the great Horatio has found it!!! :mellow::) Now I wonder if Arkcher will pick up his horse anytime soon for the horse has grown big and very beutiful and much skilled at glidding through meadows and over logs or through a lake.And Horatio would U like the cows to come with the old and sick horses at the sainty spa!!! :huh: ehem another anocement!!!

There has been a birth of a beutiful baby paint girl!!! I shall ride her and use her for getting around the ranch easier.Now please come and take care of U wonderful horses everyone!!! :)

no need to worry the great Horatio has found it!!! :mellow:  :) Now I wonder if Arkcher will pick up his horse anytime soon for the horse has grown big and very beutiful and much skilled at glidding through meadows and over logs or through a lake.And Horatio would U like the cows to come with the old and sick horses at the sainty spa!!! :huh: ehem another anocement!!!

There has been a birth of a beutiful baby paint girl!!! I shall ride her and use her for getting around the ranch easier.Now please come and take care of U wonderful horses everyone!!! :) 

I think that the cows coming to Sanity Springs Spa would be an excellent idea. :D

*sends a trailer to carry the cows to their new home*

I will pick up the horses after the cows.

I think that the cows coming to Sanity Springs Spa would be an excellent idea. :D

*sends a trailer to carry the cows to their new home*

I will pick up the horses after the cows.

*helps load up the happy cows*

*gets ready to move all the sick and old horseys*

They shall b very happy at thier new home the cows and horses love people petting them. :D

*helps load up the happy cows*

*gets ready to move all the sick and old horseys*

They shall b very happy at thier new home the cows and horses love people petting them. :D

The sanities just love feeding carrots, apples and sugar to the cows and horses. Best yet, they love to brush the animals. It makes them feel great.

The sanities just love feeding carrots, apples and sugar to the cows and horses.  Best yet, they love to brush the animals.  It makes them feel great.

*hears happy cows happily moooing and happy horses happily nieghing* :lol::):D

Oh My..I conpletely forgot..Dusty!!! * Feeds Hundres of carrots..* Im so sorry Dusty..Please forgive me!!

She has been fine just a little lonely waiting for U but don't worry she doesn't hold grudges!!! :) Hey I will pick a horse and we could go horse back riding with any one else who would like to!!! :)

She has been fine just a little lonely waiting for U but don't worry she doesn't hold grudges!!! :) Hey I will pick a horse and we could go horse back riding with any one else who would like to!!! :)

I would like to come. Lexxscrapham will need to make a special horse saddle for hammies before I come with you.

*sends order to Lexxscrapham for one horse saddle for hammies* :D

I would like to come.  Lexxscrapham will need to make a special horse saddle for hammies before I come with you.

*sends order to Lexxscrapham for one horse saddle for hammies* :D

NO need my good friend 4 I have this...*sprays Horatio with a special growth transforming potion* Now enjoy being a human at last!!!! *Horatio looks at his new human form* :mellow::unsure::blink::wacko: Oh do not worry I can just easily spray U with this again and U r a hammie once more!!! :):wub:

NO need my good friend 4 I have this...*sprays Horatio with a special growth transforming potion* Now enjoy being a human at last!!!! *Horatio looks at his new human form* :mellow:  :unsure:  :blink:  :wacko: Oh do not worry I can just easily spray U with this again and U r a hammie once more!!! :)    :wub:

How did you know I was worried? I am not so sure of this new spray technology! :D

STILL TESTING?!?!?!?!?

:huh:  :blink:  :unsure:  :blink:  :huh:  :blink:  :blink:  :huh:

What are you trying to do to me????? :blink:

labatory hammie!!! But U see I have used it on myself and spot so far it has gone well but U never know U could b allergic to it or it could b allergic to U!!! LOL :lol:

labatory hammie!!! But U see I have used it on myself and spot so far it has gone well but U never know U could b allergic to it or it could b allergic to U!!! LOL :lol:

*finds Horatio totally bald from head to toe*

OH NO!!!!!! Look what happened!!!! :blink::blink::blink:

No, I do not have the powers to change into human form. :D You have made me a hairless hammie. :lol:

i MEANT IF u WERE STILL IN HUMAN FORM FROM THE SPRAY!!! soorry caps lock was on. :mellow: Well we can always super glue fake hair!!! :lol:

WHAT?!?!?!?

Do you want me to be something like one of those hair replacement commercials???????

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

why not!!! :) At least U would have hair back in a way and I am sure they can arrange 5 cups of coffee in btween 1 minute breaks for U!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Bullitien Board

There will be a ride through the forest if anyone would like to come please do say so.

Arkcher your horse is waiting for you. He is very big now and very skilled.

The cows and the old and sick horses have moved to the Sanity Spring Spas so there is a stable and a bunch of open green pastures not being used so you can put your horse there if you don't want to put in its stall at its activity place.

The horses are needing to be let out so please come and take a horse riding any horse as long as it is not owned or not broken fully. Or please adopt one (when doing this they stay here but are yours for if you want to do shows with him/her, you also feed,water,groom,excersise,and clean their stalls).

You are alowed to bring your dogs and cats and other animals along that line and put them in the main barn so that if you work with the wild horses in the afternoon you can bring your dog to help you.

A baby sorrel male has been born. He is very sweet. You can put him in one of the open cows/sick or old horses stables now that they live somewhere else, if you decide to adopt him. :)

Thanx,

Honey

Bullitien Board

There will be a ride through the forest if anyone would like to come please do say so.

Arkcher your horse is waiting for you. He is very big now and very skilled.

The cows and the old and sick horses have moved to the Sanity Spring Spas so there is a stable and a bunch of open green pastures not being used so you can put your horse there if you don't want to put in its stall at its activity place.

The horses are needing to be let out so please come and take a horse riding any horse as long as it is not owned or not broken fully. Or please adopt one (when doing this they stay here but are yours for if you want to do shows with him/her, you also feed,water,groom,excersise,and clean their stalls).

You are alowed to bring your dogs and cats and other animals along that line and put them in the main barn so that if you work with the wild horses in the afternoon you can bring your dog to help you.

A baby sorrel male has been born. He is very sweet. You can put him in one of the open cows/sick or old horses stables now that they live somewhere else, if you decide to adopt him. :)

Thanx,

Honey

This sounds great!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Beautiful new horses!  Let's go for a ride! 

*runs off to find the saddle that Lexscrapham made for me*

*Grabs my saddle!!!* *throws away the hamster changing spray* *elves walk up 2 the stables and find the spray* *they run off saying food food!!!* oops!!! :lol:

post-6325-1117251736_thumb.jpgpost-6325-1117251801_thumb.jpgpost-6325-1117251823_thumb.jpg

post-6325-1117251860_thumb.jpgpost-6325-1117251936_thumb.jpgpost-6325-1117251965_thumb.jpg

Here are some horses here at the stabels!!!

Amber, Darling, Dodger, Faith, Lavani, and Thera.

Amber is gorgeous! :wub:

She has such a pretty colo!!! B)

Yes. That's like my dream horse... :):D

*watches Amber run through Hoop's head*lol :lol:

Yes, you ca ride and brush her if you want here at the stables!!! :lol:

post-6325-1117251736_thumb.jpgpost-6325-1117251801_thumb.jpgpost-6325-1117251823_thumb.jpg

post-6325-1117251860_thumb.jpgpost-6325-1117251936_thumb.jpgpost-6325-1117251965_thumb.jpg

She has such a pretty colo!!! B)

Yes. That's like my dream horse... :):D

*watches Amber run through Hoop's head*lol :lol:

Yes, you ca ride and brush her if you want here at the stables!!! :lol:

Okay! *brain gets damaged from too many occupants* :):D

Amber is gorgeous!

She has such a pretty colo!!!

Yes. That's like my dream horse...

*watches Amber run through Hoop's head*

Yes, you ca ride and brush her if you want here at the stables!!!

Okay! *brain gets damaged from too many occupants*

*ducktapes a apple to an orange* Here ya go!!! :lol: Ur new brain!!! :lol::lol:

Amber is gorgeous!

She has such a pretty colo!!!

Yes. That's like my dream horse...

*watches Amber run through Hoop's head*

Yes, you ca ride and brush her if you want here at the stables!!!

Okay! *brain gets damaged from too many occupants*

*ducktapes a apple to an orange* Here ya go!!! :lol: Ur new brain!!! :lol::lol:

*opens up head* *takes out mush* *trades with Honey* *inserts* Thank you! :lol:

Yes she is. As well as Lavani :D

Yes she is obviously groomed very well...Horses are so pretty!!! :D

• 5 weeks later...
Ah Yes. Splendid Indeed. :)  :lol:

U must ride Lavani on a trip one day!!! :D She would love it!!! :DB):D

She would love it, I think I would!

I think you both would!!! :lol:

I am happy now! I am so happy to see you!!!

Hey!!! :D Yep I should of told you guys before I left. :( I left for a while and then all of a sudden I was on vacation and listening to Happy x's 10 and thought of HD board, so hear I am!!! I am back!!! :Dpost-6325-1120329009_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
P.S. I will work/ride all day and night to get Dusty off of you!!!!!!!

So far we have every thing in common!!

what color is Dusty?

after that i will work for free :D  ;)

Oh you will! That's not a problem. Dusty will absolutely love it!!!

Dusty is kinda black like shes black but has gray on her so she is a dark gray or light black.

Oh if you want to. She will be so excited!!! I know you will both love eachother!

You can choose your paycheck! Dusty will always be happy too see you!!! :D

what color is Dusty?

Dusty is kinda black like shes black but has gray on her so she is a dark gray or light black.

Oh if you want to. She will be so excited!!! I know you will both love eachother!

Don't get too excited. I don't think she has been back. :(

Does Dusty like hamsters? :unsure:

what color is Dusty?

Wait a minute all yee potatoes. Dusty is mine.

Me-

Honey-

I do not think anyone took Dusty so U may have her and she is 4 horse back riding so U can use her for horse showing also or have a special horse showing horse if U would like!!! happy.gif

• 3 weeks later...

what color is Dusty?

Wait a minute all yee potatoes. Dusty is mine.

Me-

Honey-

I do not think anyone took Dusty so U may have her and she is 4 horse back riding so U can use her for horse showing also or have a special horse showing horse if U would like!!! happy.gif

so sorry I forgot. You can have Dusty since you were the first to ask and I told you she was yours. I'm soooooo sory please forgive me. :(:mellow:

what color is Dusty?

Don't get too excited. I don't think she has been back. :(

Does Dusty like hamsters? :unsure:

That's ok Dusty already has a owner. I accideintly(sp?)forgot her owner is TBFOF.

And Dusty loves hamsters. :D:):D

Bulletin Board

There will be a riding group riding to the forest for a camp out. It is on September 30th-October 2nd. Please join it will be fun!

There has been some confusion so please listen.

Cheesemaster has Mapel and April just to ride them he does not own them.

Arkcher has a black Translyvanian horse.OWNS.

TBFOF has Dusty and a baby sorrel boy.OWNS.

Horartio has asked about Casper.

Hoops has Amber just to care for her. She does not own her.

Honey I have a paint girl and my newest horse Harley.

Now I must tell you of my newest addition,Harley! She is a beautiful breeding stock paint mare. She is chestnut colored but she can have paint babies. She has a white star on her forehead black socks,mane and tail. it looks like her maine and tail has red high-lights on the tips of her hair. She is actually my new horse in real life. I got her yesterday!

Honey :D

-pokes Honey- Um. You can have that one horse back now. I dont have much of a need for it as Val (RPin' character I used teh horse for) got keelingyoudeaded by... some stuff... of doom. or something. So he got died and the horse is wandering around in circles with nothing to be doing.

So. Happy birthday. -hands you a big black horseh- ^-^

Bulletin Board

There will be a riding group riding to the forest for a camp out. It is on September 30th-October 2nd. Please join it will be fun!

Now I must tell you of my newest addition,Harley! She is a beautiful breeding stock paint mare. She is chestnut colored but she can have paint babies.  She has a white star on her forehead black socks,mane and tail. it looks like her maine and tail has red high-lights on the tips of her hair. She is actually my new horse in real life. I got her yesterday!

Yeah! I want to buy Casper... may I please? I also want to sign up for the group ride to the forest. If Arkcher is giving up his horse, I would like to buy him as a friend to be with Casper.

Bulletin Board

Now I must tell you of my newest addition,Harley! She is a beautiful breeding stock paint mare. She is chestnut colored but she can have paint babies.  She has a white star on her forehead black socks,mane and tail. it looks like her maine and tail has red high-lights on the tips of her hair. She is actually my new horse in real life. I got her yesterday!

Yeah! I want to buy Casper... may I please? I also want to sign up for the group ride to the forest. If Arkcher is giving up his horse, I would like to buy him as a friend to be with Casper.

Sure you can have Arkcher's RP horse and Casper. You can also ride on the trip with me and whever else signs up. :D:D

-pokes Honey- Um. You can have that one horse back now. I dont have much of a need for it as Val (RPin' character I used teh horse for) got keelingyoudeaded by... some stuff... of doom. or something. So he got died and the horse is wandering around in circles with nothing to be doing.

So. Happy birthday. -hands you a big black horseh- ^-^

oh thanks. Sorry about Vals keelingyoudeaddeadness.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....I completely forgot the trip on horseback....looks like no one remembered. Mabey I should post this things a couple weeks in advance. :huh:

• 4 weeks later...
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....I completely forgot the trip on horseback....looks like no one remembered. Mabey I should post this things a couple weeks in advance. :huh:

I had remembered the ride, but you were not here. So, I let all the horses go and play in the pasture until you returned. :D

I had remembered the ride, but you were not here. So, I let all the horses go and play in the pasture until you returned. :D

oh sry! Thanks 4 letting the horses play it is just my schedule is so hectic lately!!! :blink:

oh sry! Thanks 4 letting the horses play it is just my schedule is so hectic lately!!! :blink:

Busy schedules always get in the way. Glad you stopped in on my birthday! :D

I had remembered the ride, but you were not here. So, I let all the horses go and play in the pasture until you returned.

Busy schedules always get in the way. Glad you stopped in on my birthday!

oh U r welcome!!! And I think this is appropriate:

HappyHammieBirthday2U!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Happy Hammie Birthday from all of us 2 U

Hope you have a great day

and I know I will 2!!! :lol: or had a great day I should say!!!lol :)

I had remembered the ride, but you were not here. So, I let all the horses go and play in the pasture until you returned.

HappyHammieBirthday2U!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Thank you soooo much! :blush:

HappyHammieBirthday2U!!!

Thank you soooo much! :blush:

Ur very very very very very very very very very very welcome!!! :lol: