Hampsterdance Discussion Board

:( I'ts sad :(

Well,First my nabor found her in his grage JUST BORN!!!! :rolleyes: And he told us,and we saw she was aband in by her mom.And she was on a shelf,SMASHED BY A BRICK!!And her brother was there to.So we toke here home with here brother and put her in a box.We feed her and gave her a teddy.And we put her outside and her mom came back and toke her brother. :o So we toke care of her and shes perfecly helthey :D

tats all ;)

:( I'ts sad :(

Well,First my nabor found her in his grage JUST BORN!!!! :rolleyes: And he told us,and we saw she was aband in by her mom.And she was on a shelf,SMASHED BY A BRICK!!And her brother was there to.So we toke here home with here brother and put her in a box.We feed her and gave her a teddy.And we put her outside and her mom came back and toke her brother. :o So we toke care of her and shes perfecly helthey :D

tats all ;)

It's sad

Well,first my neighbor found her in his garage JUST BORN!!!! :rolleyes: And he told us,and we saw she was abandoned by her mom.And she was on a shelf,SMASHED BY A BRICK!!And her brother was there too.So we took her home her brother,and put her in a box.We fed her,and gave her a teddy.And we put her outside,and her mom came back,and took her brother. :o So we took care of her,and she is perfectly healthy :D

thats all ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is the story (hopefully) spelled correctly ML!!!

I am glad she is healthy thats great U took care of her!!!

It's sad 

Well,first my neighbor found her in his garage JUST BORN!!!! :rolleyes: And he told us,and we saw she was abandoned by her mom.And she was on a shelf,SMASHED BY A BRICK!!And her brother was there too.So we took her home her brother,and put her in a box.We fed her,and gave her a teddy.And we put her outside,and her mom came back,and took her brother. :o So we took care of her,and she is perfectly healthy :D

thats all ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is the story (hopefully) spelled correctly ML!!!

I am glad she is healthy thats great U took care of her!!!

I don't care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

I don't care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

No I was just saying that U know so that ML could understand Ur most wonderful and thoughtful and great story of a precious Kitty I am not trying to be mean really!!!*hands lil-hamham4562 some hamtar0 stuff* ^_^:mellow::unsure:

Rer!Moody much? Lay off a little,its OK that ur spelling was bad,not everyone is perfect at everything!Be a little bit nicer,jeez. :angry: If you don't like wut i'm saying,sorry, but i'm gonna defend my friend! :angry:  <_<

Thanks 4 having my back!!! ^_^

No I was just saying that U know so that ML could understand Ur most wonderful and thoughtful and great story of a precious Kitty I am not trying to be mean really!!!*hands lil-hamham4562 some hamtar0 stuff* ^_^  :mellow:  :unsure:

Thank you for helping Honey. I believe you were just helping with the spelling so that Moneylover and others could understand the story a bit better. Thanks. :D

A 'hippy' dance? Would this be swaying your arms in the air chanting "Save the cows, they give you dairy"?

Yes but U must be wearing a necklace with the peace sign on it and U must have a flower in Ur hair or mouth(it must be a sunflower)U can have cool shades that rest a little on Ur nose and U must put on hand in the peace sign.Oh yes U have to were a head band thingy!!! :lol: *resumes dancing*

You made it better.She made it WORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Yes well I didn't help!!! :(

I really like Ur siggy!!!But U took OUR line!!!So if it is ok with U I will also put the wierd sentence in my new improved siggy!!! :lol:

:blush: Thakes,Edlest SOMEONE cares,(LIKE SOMEPEOPLE I DON'T  KNOW!) :angry:

Dude, nobody was trying to be rude to you. It's just that ML couldn't understand your spelling and you quoted Honey's clarification and said "I don't care!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry: " and ML was being sarcastic about the "Geez..sorry for even living...." because he thought that was rude of you to say that. It got really confusing. And Honey was defending you because ML was upset at you for being somewhat rude about Honey's correction. Anyhow, I hope that's all cleared up now.

Dude, nobody was trying to be rude to you. It's just that ML couldn't understand your spelling and you quoted Honey's clarification and said "I don't care!!!!!!! :angry:  :angry:  :angry: " and ML was being sarcastic about the "Geez..sorry for even living...." because he thought that was rude of you to say that. It got really confusing. And Honey was defending you because ML was upset at you for being somewhat rude about Honey's correction. Anyhow, I hope that's all cleared up now.

Thanks Mega Wolf... I was getting ready to pull my hair out. :blink::blink::blink:

Dude, nobody was trying to be rude to you. It's just that ML couldn't understand your spelling and you quoted Honey's clarification and said "I don't care!!!!!!! :angry:  :angry:  :angry: " and ML was being sarcastic about the "Geez..sorry for even living...." because he thought that was rude of you to say that. It got really confusing. And Honey was defending you because ML was upset at you for being somewhat rude about Honey's correction. Anyhow, I hope that's all cleared up now.

Thanks 4 makeing every thing clearer MW!!! B)

rrrrssssppppppppp