I got avatars for everyone, come pick one up

post-6591-1112480019.gif

post-6591-1112480025.gif

post-6591-1112480030.gif

post-6591-1112480036.gif

post-6591-1112480043.gif

post-6591-1112480050.gif

post-6591-1112480056.gif

if you want one, and you are not on this list, please tell me so I can make one for you!

I appreciate this though, But not i have about five avatars. I probably wont use this, for the following reasons:

Im not a hamster xD

Im a werewolf/elf-archer

I already made myself an avatar

I already made a different avatar for myself

Im making another one for myself

And maybe for some other reason.

Good art though! -will give you an award later. Must go now-

horatio.gif

if you want one, and you are not on this list, please tell me so I can make one for you!

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

*hint, hint... Skwerlhugger Will... hint, hint*

I appreciate this though, But not i have about five avatars. I probably wont use this, for the following reasons:

Im not a hamster xD

Im a werewolf/elf-archer

Yes. Now, You get TWO Blue awards. Huzzah for deh HAmsterperson n-n

Yes. Two blue awards cuz theres blue in the avatar, the other is cuz its good artwork. w00t.

ok!! I'll get Skwerlhugger Will one

SquirrelHuggerWill.gif

had to make it a flash image cause the name is long

top_banana you can use yours!

Oh, the flashing name!!!!!!!!! How outstanding!

I absolutely must give you The Platinum Moon Award for fantastic creativity!!!

HampsterKing will get these!!! :D

post-6591-1112550141.gif

Thats not a flash image. Thats a GIF animation. o_o; I would say how simple and easy it is to make that, But I wont for the time being. xD

Your on your way though, Keep animating, And you might get something really good going! (Im making a GIF animation, It has about 100 frames so far, And its about 30 seconds long. o_o; Its about 2/3 done. Pretty long animation. Its simulating the MetroidPrime battle with PhazonSamus and MetaRidley! For whoever has played Metroid Prime, They will know that part is awsome. So is teh animation ^-^ Fun time! (Samus is shooting Ridley with teh Missile-plasma beam, Flamethrower or something. I just got a Phazon Beam image and inverted it to red 'n white as opposed to black 'n blue. Phazon is pretty. n.n -hugs it- x_x -dies-) What animation software did you use for that?)

Guest Skwerlhugger Will
Oh, the flashing name!!!!!!!!!  How outstanding!

I absolutely must give you The Platinum Moon Award for fantastic creativity!!!

HampsterKing will get these!!!  :D

yes! mine is special! here is a sticky acorn for you!

Thats not a flash image. Thats a GIF animation. o_o; I would say how simple and easy it is to make that, But I wont for the time being. xD

Your on your way though, Keep animating, And you might get something really good going! (Im making a GIF animation, It has about 100 frames so far, And its about 30 seconds long. o_o; Its about 2/3 done. Pretty long animation. Its simulating the MetroidPrime battle with PhazonSamus and MetaRidley! For whoever has played Metroid Prime, They will know that part is awsome. So is teh animation ^-^ Fun time! (Samus is shooting Ridley with teh Missile-plasma beam, Flamethrower or something. I just got a Phazon Beam image and inverted it to red 'n white as opposed to black 'n blue. Phazon is pretty. n.n -hugs it- x_x -dies-)  What animation software did you use for that?)

Well, how do you expect a new 11 year old. I use, ever heard of ULEAD GIF Animator 5? I also use Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8. What animation software do use?????

ha

I make AIM Icons if anyone wants any!!

Well, how do you expect a new 11 year old. I use, ever heard of ULEAD GIF Animator 5? I also use Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8. What animation software do use?????

ha

I make AIM Icons if anyone wants any!!

I'm not much older and just started animation about 6 months ago. :lol:

I use PSP7 (Jasc Paint shop pro 7) and Animation Shop3 that comes with it.

I make animated avatars, I just never get around to finishing them. :lol:

I'm not much older and just started animation about 6 months ago. :lol:

I use PSP7 (Jasc Paint shop pro 7) and Animation Shop3 that comes with it.

I make animated avatars, I just never get around to finishing them. :lol:

what specific computer thing, u running off of?? I run off a Windows 98 and it still works with making GIF Animated Images. I also use Adobe Photoshop, but not too ofter, PSP8 is wayyyy eaiser. I have tons of icons for AIM and MSN, but, noone will ever see except moneylover, aka Nick...

well, I wanna go out and enjoy this once in a blue moon, 80 degree weather!!!!

what specific computer thing, u running off of??  I run off a Windows 98 and it still works with making GIF Animated Images. I also use Adobe Photoshop, but not too ofter, PSP8  is wayyyy eaiser. I have tons of icons for AIM and MSN, but, noone will ever see except moneylover, aka Nick...

Whats with all this Moneylover aka Nick. Not that It's a problem..But you can just call me one of them..Just trying to help..[you]

what specific computer thing, u running off of??  I run off a Windows 98 and it still works with making GIF Animated Images. I also use Adobe Photoshop, but not too ofter, PSP8  is wayyyy eaiser. I have tons of icons for AIM and MSN, but, noone will ever see except moneylover, aka Nick...

(Those would be called Operating Systems.)

I use Win98 as well. My sister has XP. And nobody else in muh family does. o__o;

The local library got rid of all the old CDs, programs and books 'n stuff they dont use any more, So, Layin' around the house i have Corel Draw versions like 3 to 8, and five Adobe Photoshops, And about 30 school books, And varied things of that nature. Just layin' out in their lobby, sayin' Free all over it.

Then the high school in a town nearby had about 1000 (seriously) out-of-date schoolbooks, So... My moms friend from church works there, And told us about it (since we're homeschooled) So we got to haul about 100 books at a time out to our minivan and, well, after countless trips back and forth, We have a garage, which is about 1/3 now a big stash of high school books, A lot of them were never used. Just out of date. They were all gonna be chucked in the dumpsters. o_O; So if anyone needs some books, We're selling them on eBay starting bid like... a doller apeice.

Its hilarious cuz one of mah sisters had paid about $50 to get one copy of a book we now have 30 of. o_O; So, We have about $2000 worth'a high school books that are just a wee out of date.

Some high schools are just stoopid 'n wierd.

Wow im far off topic.

If i'd ever get around to it, i'd make Yahoo, MSN, ICQ and AIM icons for everyone. (Yes, I have all four of those. :lol: )

(Those would be called Operating Systems.)

I use Win98 as well. My sister has XP. And nobody else in muh family does. o__o;

The local library got rid of all the old CDs, programs and books 'n stuff they dont use any more, So, Layin' around the house i have Corel Draw versions like 3 to 8, and five Adobe Photoshops, And about 30 school books, And varied things of that nature. Just layin' out in their lobby, sayin' Free all over it.

Then the high school in a town nearby had about 1000 (seriously) out-of-date schoolbooks, So... My moms friend from church works there, And told us about it (since we're homeschooled) So we got to haul about 100 books at a time out to our minivan and, well, after countless trips back and forth, We have a garage, which is about 1/3 now a big stash of high school books, A lot of them were never used. Just out of date. They were all gonna be chucked in the dumpsters. o_O; So if anyone needs some books, We're selling them on eBay starting bid like... a doller apeice.

Its hilarious cuz one of mah sisters had paid about $50 to get one copy of a book we now have 30 of. o_O; So, We have about $2000 worth'a high school books that are just a wee out of date.

Some high schools are just stoopid 'n wierd.

Wow im far off topic.

If i'd ever get around to it, i'd make Yahoo, MSN, ICQ and AIM icons for everyone. (Yes, I have all four of those. :lol: )

I'll make a new topic

o_O. I coulda sworn that I posted the fact that it's the same thing over and over, copy and pasted, just with a different name, and that if you didn't do that art it's illegal.

Mushroom King has apologized to Toto and Toto has accepted her apology. Why don't we leave it at that please.

post-6591-1112480019.gif

post-6591-1112480025.gif

post-6591-1112480030.gif

post-6591-1112480036.gif

post-6591-1112480043.gif

post-6591-1112480050.gif

post-6591-1112480056.gif

Hey Can you make Mushroom_king?

Didn't mean to offend you. Just informing you of the copyright laws.

And Horatio, that's a completely different subject. :lol:

Hey, Remember, Its Mushroom_king. typed like that. Mkay?

have i missed something? why did mushroomking apologize? what's going on? catch me up  :mellow:

a HEM! its Mushroom_king. And Please dont bring up the Subgect.

please, everyone that wants one, I am very sorry, but I need to get away from making avatars, expect yours by Early May!  :mellow:  :mellow:

Dont make me get out my bass Gitar.

Hammy lover you get the Cloudy Aisha Award! (sorry that I didnt give it ti ya earlier)

Thankies@!!

and Top_banana -- I just noticed u put my hammydance quote into your profile

THANKIES!!!

and also, I get to go hamster costume shopping today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEE!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• 3 weeks later...
Hammy lover you get the Cloudy Aisha Award! (sorry that I didnt give it ti ya earlier)

Thankies@!!

and Top_banana -- I just noticed u put my hammydance quote into your profile

THANKIES!!!

and also, I get to go hamster costume shopping today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEE!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

YOU! Avatar! Make me Avatar!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

post-6591-1112550141.gif

Your on your way though, Keep animating, And you might get something really good going! (Im making a GIF animation, It has about 100 frames so far, And its about 30 seconds long. o_o; Its about 2/3 done. Pretty long animation. Its simulating the MetroidPrime battle with PhazonSamus and MetaRidley! For whoever has played Metroid Prime, They will know that part is awsome. So is teh animation ^-^ Fun time! (Samus is shooting Ridley with teh Missile-plasma beam, Flamethrower or something. I just got a Phazon Beam image and inverted it to red 'n white as opposed to black 'n blue. Phazon is pretty. n.n -hugs it- x_x -dies-) What animation software did you use for that?)

Archker..Have you finished this?

post-6591-1112550141.gif

I dont think i've worked on any of it since I posted that.

But thanks for reminding me though! I'll try to remember to work on it tomorrow. 'cuz. its midnight and I should go sleep.

Its hilarious cuz you mispelled mah username.

post-6591-1112550141.gif

I dont think i've worked on any of it since I posted that.

But thanks for reminding me though! I'll try to remember to work on it tomorrow. 'cuz. its midnight and I should go sleep.

Its hilarious cuz you mispelled mah username.

I know, I realized it right after I posted it.

Arkcher. Sorry.

No, I just had to clean my computer clean because it crashed.

* is sry*

I have to ask a question and I am not trying to be mean or anything like that... is it really so hard to write out the word sorry? I do not understand why people like using chatspeak when it makes me think that someone is not smart enough to be able to spell the word correctly. So, please do not be offended, I am trying to understand why people use it. Thank you for an honest reply.

* is sry*

I have to ask a question and I am not trying to be mean or anything like that... is it really so hard to write out the word sorry? I do not understand why people like using chatspeak when it makes me think that someone is not smart enough to be able to spell the word correctly. So, please do not be offended, I am trying to understand why people use it. Thank you for an honest reply.

I thought you were arkcher for 6 Minutes! :o

however, 'atio ish right. specily b for be. I mean, give me a break. Whats so hard about typing an xtra e?!

im sOrRy for growing up typing like that...thats what my cousins did and i got used to it so sOrRy for not putting in the extra letters! -_- * is ashamed*

Please do not be ashamed. You were doing something that you had been doing for a long time.

* is sry*

Horatio asking a question as to why someone uses chatspeak? Different, but sounds good to me. And MK, I thought it was Arkcher or Kat for a moment, too. Cuz like. Yeah.

* is sry*

Horatio asking a question as to why someone uses chatspeak? Different, but sounds good to me. And MK, I thought it was Arkcher or Kat for a moment, too. Cuz like. Yeah.

Yea. the post was very... Un-Horatioish.

* is sry*

I thought you were arkcher for 6 Minutes! :o

Me too, Except for the 6 minutes part.

* is sry*

Yea. the post was very... Un-Horatioish.

MMh. You can say that again.

• 1 month later...

post-6591-1112480019.gif

post-6591-1112480025.gif

post-6591-1112480030.gif

post-6591-1112480036.gif

post-6591-1112480043.gif

post-6591-1112480050.gif

post-6591-1112480056.gif

Im not a hamster xD

Im a werewolf/elf-archer

Your an elf?

post-6591-1112480019.gif

post-6591-1112480025.gif

post-6591-1112480030.gif

post-6591-1112480036.gif

post-6591-1112480043.gif

post-6591-1112480050.gif

post-6591-1112480056.gif

Im not a hamster xD

Im a werewolf/elf-archer

Your an elf?

Arkcher= Elven Archer that keels stuff dead with arrows and stuff.

Brandon= Me in like. 15 years or whatever that setting was, that was attacked by a werewolf and now is one himself.

I dont use my Arkcher title anymore, thats just how everyone knows me on this message board. That, and the occasional (inactive) online username, are the remaining traces of Arkcher's existance.

Though I could try digging up the old stories I wrote about Arkcher stuff. Written back in the age of my n00bage- I used chatspeak occasionally and it was based in a neopets setting.

Yes, I used to be more of a n00b than all of you put together. :lol:

After realizing this contradicts from ones intelligence, apparent or not, I stopped. I casually talk, RP, and write in the same manner now.