Best friend of horatio club!

PARIS !!!!!  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I move to Paris?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final cut*~*

Me and Arkcher were up 'till Midnight last night. Go ask him about that. And Trent Hawyn.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here I am at Circuit City with their awful music. I will get off the computer before I get kicked out. The library opens at 13H00 so I will get on there for one hour.

Talk to you all later...

:D

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

XD Me and Arkcher said some pretty funny things last night. Like Rowling's Comepetetor to 'Mormon-Land' To the other stoopidity.

Here I am at the library and there is no one here... :( . My time will be up in about twenty minutes and this evening is an early night everywhere. :( I guess I will give up the computer and try to get back on around 16H00... maybe I will see someone then.

*crosses paws*

Okay... I am totally confused. Is everyone on holiday? Toto is here now and I hope she posts. Nope... she didn't post. Toto did a Jesse and lurked around, then disappeared. Now I am all alone. :(

I miss Max more than ever. Here I am going from Circuit City to the library, to Circuit City then back to the library and when I look at the bottom, the guests reads 0, the members reads 0 and then a lonely 1 in my column. Where are you alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll????????????????

You are never alone Horatio, for TGHL is here, fresh from an excursion to Cornwall! *realises that maybe Horatio has gone as well*

Kuso...

I am right here. So pleased to see you. I have about 18 minutes before they actually kick me out.

Quick! We must utilise that 18 minutes.

So...

How are things? Is there much smiting of those red ants going on? How are the army of frogs in the swimming pool?

You are never alone Horatio, for TGHL is here, fresh from an excursion to Cornwall! *realises that maybe Horatio has gone as well*

Kuso...

I am right here. So pleased to see you. I have about 18 minutes before they actually kick me out.

Quick! We must utilise that 18 minutes.

So...

How are things? Is there much smiting of those red ants going on? How are the army of frogs in the swimming pool?

The frogs in the pool were quite happy until I started lowering their water level. I must decrease the frog population and do not have the heart to kill them. There are NO ant hills anywhere in the back yard. Must be because of the frog population. :lol:

I have a family of mice living in my house and I have them trained to come when I call. Of course, I back this up with feeding the peanuts. Well, the mother had babies and I have decided to evacuate them after the babies are weaned. There is a wildlife refuge and this probably would be a much better home than a hamster cage. The are sooooooooooo cute.

I wrote a topic in Warm Wishes asking you about two books.

Three minute warning

before I am kicked out. :(

Sometimes I can stretch it a bit as they need to do some kind of close out and I push things until the very end.

*waits for TGHL to reappear*

Just in case I do not get back here and they force my little paws off the computer...

See you later alligators. :lol:

bynicfggyfbureiub rfi;elwhpfu4oyht

Please help me out on this one.

It means nothing. ;D

I'll be right back, okay? Gonna check my site.

Please help me out on this one.

It means nothing. ;D

I'll be right back, okay? Gonna check my site.

See you in a bit.

Here I am at the library again. Max is still in the hospital. :( This means another weekend of Circuit City, all the other no name stores and the shortened hours at the library. They replaced the old computers with new ones and I tried to buy one of the old ones, no such luck. I asked to rent one... they had the best laugh ever. Anyway, I miss Max and my access. I am really tired of hoping on all sorts of computers and then making sure no one can log on as Horatio after I leave. (BIG concern!!!)

So, I will talk to you all later.

Horatio

Here I am at the library again. Max is still in the hospital. :( This means another weekend of Circuit City, all the other no name stores and the shortened hours at the library. They replaced the old computers with new ones and I tried to buy one of the old ones, no such luck. I asked to rent one... they had the best laugh ever. Anyway, I miss Max and my access. I am really tired of hoping on all sorts of computers and then making sure no one can log on as Horatio after I leave. (BIG concern!!!)

Horatio

If someone were to log on as horatio besided horation, think of the possible chaos!

Horatio

If someone were to log on as horatio besided horation, think of the possible chaos!

The good news is that the library purges all the computers of any stored data each night, plus once I log off on one of the library computers, I do just what they hate... I log off and shut the computer down and then restart it so if I forgot, it now has purged the system. :lol:

Max is still in the hospital and I cannot see a release date as of yet. I am so sad. :( The good news is that I have found one more store that I can access the internet. Yeah!!! Just one more place to get kicked out of. At the moment I am back at the library, which is closing in a little bit, so I will see what is happening and then off to Circuit City. :lol: They have the worst music..., but who is complaining. :rolleyes:

So, I will keep you all posted to see if Max will get released from the hospital next week. The really bad news is that the Apple guy has said that the longest he has ever seen a repair go is 50 days!!!!!!!!!! Oh my... I certainly hope I do not make a new record. :wacko:

Max is still in the hospital and I cannot see a release date as of yet. I am so sad. :( The good news is that I have found one more store that I can access the internet. Yeah!!! Just one more place to get kicked out of. At the moment I am back at the library, which is closing in a little bit, so I will see what is happening and then off to Circuit City. :lol: They have the worst music..., but who is complaining. :rolleyes:

So, I will keep you all posted to see if Max will get released from the hospital next week. The really bad news is that the Apple guy has said that the longest he has ever seen a repair go is 50 days!!!!!!!!!! Oh my... I certainly hope I do not make a new record. :wacko:

;D If I had to go to Circuit City to use a compy, I'd bring some Noise=Blocking Headphones and an Eagles CD.

Some sort of dramatic explosion is in order. Let me find the right box.... *dives into fireworks box*

Oh wait, Phoenixs are birds of flame...

*explosions heard in Tibet*

:lol: Love those explosions and fireworks!!! Thanks !!! :lol:

Here are some fresh baked cakies for you!!!

I wish i could have cakies...

*~*the Psychedelic Luau*~*The astronomy domine*~*

*bakes some wonderful cakies for Mushroom_king*

Be careful, they will need to cool for a bit before you eat them. I just took them out of the oven. :D

I wish i could have cakies...

*~*the Psychedelic Luau*~*The astronomy domine*~*

*bakes some wonderful cakies for Mushroom_king*

Be careful, they will need to cool for a bit before you eat them. I just took them out of the oven. :D

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The final Cut*~*

Yay Cakies!

...What is a cakie, anyway?

*~*The Psychedelic luau*~*the Astronomy Domine*~*

cndsiopmgr nj igph8ogfdsongveous;garenbhojtrn lnoiktsri.bceuiyfcq348'snvuuilrev yh9hfvbidfa!!!nklcde shmfiwq4ut h3q4ioctw3? fhueiwcngr4wyu t8y7gfjnt5y4vt gwivbfiyak?????????hcvtniawyu?!

nifewmhvt....

cndsiopmgr nj igph8ogfdsongveous;garenbhojtrn lnoiktsri.bceuiyfcq348'snvuuilrev yh9hfvbidfa!!!nklcde shmfiwq4ut h3q4ioctw3? fhueiwcngr4wyu t8y7gfjnt5y4vt gwivbfiyak?????????hcvtniawyu?!

nifewmhvt....

Exactly how I feel! I am being kicked off the library computer in about two minutes. :(

nifewmhvt....

Exactly how I feel! I am being kicked off the library computer in about two minutes. :(

*~*The grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

D= Nuuuuuuu.

*~*The Psychedelic luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

nifewmhvt....

D= Nuuuuuuu.

Unfortunately I am getting kicked off. I will get on later around 16H00. Then later this evening when I get over to Circuit City. I have earplugs. :lol:

As for the cakies question... I am going to let TGHL tell you the ingredients. :D The Phoenix has secret ingredients and I am not sure if he wants me to disclose them without his permission.

nifewmhvt....

D= Nuuuuuuu.

Unfortunately I am getting kicked off. I will get on later around 16H00. Then later this evening when I get over to Circuit City. I have earplugs. :lol:

As for the cakies question... I am going to let TGHL tell you the ingredients. :D The Phoenix has secret ingredients and I am not sure if he wants me to disclose them without his permission.

*~*The Grand illusion*~*The Final cut*~*

Remeber: If you google "Chuck Norris gets his butt kicked", you won't get anything!

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Asronomy Domine*~*

nifewmhvt....

D= Nuuuuuuu.

*~*The Grand illusion*~*The Final cut*~*

Remeber: If you google "Chuck Norris gets his butt kicked", you won't get anything!

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Asronomy Domine*~*

Thanks! Gotta go... the compy police are here!!! :o

30,000 Posts !!!!!

:huh: I thought more people would notice. :huh:

Chuck Norris did. (Chuck Norris is also one of my split personalities. That instantly makes me the coolest person who ever lived.)

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*the Astronomy Domine*~*

30,000 Posts !!!!!

Chuck Norris did. (Chuck Norris is also one of my split personalities. That instantly makes me the coolest person who ever lived.)

You already were the coolest person who ever lived before Chuck Norris became one of your personalities.

30,000 Posts !!!!!

You already were the coolest person who ever lived before Chuck Norris became one of your personalities.

Yup.

And now I can divide by ZERO.

30,000 Posts !!!!!

Yup.

That's quite an accomplishment.

30,000 Posts !!!!!

Yup.

That's quite an accomplishment.

If you want to see Chuck's other accomplishments, moderate my Chuck norris tawpeek.

D=urt899vym0v98530 9fik,...............................................................ckfhewavn7y9

ht 4uaHFU???????vihreqgnv3l u8oyh! njc;db guiopwbhl4wuierh 3i!!!nmklblt r.iw43p!!! nifvw9emp. Pimpcbdgu fucbhvjhbe8ogieyurg8iuareyhgkregvbkvu5 (bhidgirobtj i;54nyg.) cjdkhbfiq i!!!!! Big Macbfgviure w35h8g bferui6[93qw8pkdx42y789bnwcry8735872o3h5rtuihnfvjokseanHFREWIOP4J1I

where is you?

I got kicked off, hopped back on when the compy police weren't watching, for just a minute, then off and now back on for about two minutes and then off, to be able to hop back on around 16H00 so that I can stay on until the library closes at 17H00. Of course, I will have to log off at about ten to five minutes prior to closing so this will give you an idea.

The library countdown begins. I have about 30 minutes remaining before I get kicked out. There is no one here now, :( , and I suspect that everyone will come two minutes before or just after I have been kicked out by the compy police.

The library closes at 17H00 and we get kicked off about 5 to 10 minutes prior.

:o:blink::wacko::blink::o

where is you?

I got kicked off, hopped back on when the compy police weren't watching, for just a minute, then off and now back on for about two minutes and then off, to be able to hop back on around 16H00 so that I can stay on until the library closes at 17H00. Of course, I will have to log off at about ten to five minutes prior to closing so this will give you an idea.

*~*the Grand Illusion*~*The final Cut*~*

*tries to understand*

where is you?

*~*the Grand Illusion*~*The final Cut*~*

*tries to understand*

I was just told to get off now!!

Bye!!!

*~*The GHrand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

Good Mother Of A Collection of great Dance Songs! My number of posts today equals the meaning of life!

30,000 Posts !!!!!

*waits for more people to notice*

:blink::huh::blink::huh::blink:

Okay... here I sit at the library waiting for someone to arrive. :(

Toto appeared briefly and then disappeared, but at least she posted a few times.

So, unless someone shows up rather quickly, it will be quiet night at the HampsterDance Boards.

Remember, Max is in the hospital and everything closes early this evening, so I will search and see if any store is open, but the library closes in 20 minutes and they kick us off about five minutes before that.

Everyone cross your paws to hope that Max comes home from the hospital soon.

HORATIO

30,000 Posts !!!!!

Toto appeared briefly and then disappeared, but at least she posted a few times.

So, unless someone shows up rather quickly, it will be quiet night at the HampsterDance Boards.

Remember, Max is in the hospital and everything closes early this evening, so I will search and see if any store is open, but the library closes in 20 minutes and they kick us off about five minutes before that.

HORATIO

Yay for 30,000!

30,000 Posts !!!!!

HORATIO

Yay for 30,000!

*is very happy Mega Wolf stopped by*

I am really crying now.... :(

I have tried about 15 times to look up Max's repair status and it keeps saying No repair found?!?!?!?

Now to try and call the Apple store. This could either be very, very good..... OR very, very bad.

Come to Windows side, Horatio. Do not underestimate the power of Windows side. You know you want to. You know you want to get rid of computer which blows up when people breathe on it, get rid of a mouse which only has one button and embrace the power of the Windows side.

Enough lampooning of Star Wars anyway.

Don't Apple have a nice warranty system which means you can get a new one fairly quick?

I am really crying now.... :(

I have tried about 15 times to look up Max's repair status and it keeps saying No repair found?!?!?!?

Now to try and call the Apple store. This could either be very, very good..... OR very, very bad.

hope it all goes well...

Here is the update...

- The library closes in 30 minutes and kicks us off in about 25

- Max is still in the hospital with no idea of when he is getting out

- The scare on the internet this morning was just problems with the repair status site

- The cute little mice in my cage were really baby rats and now I am in the process of trying to catch them

and release them far from my cage

- The winter is coming and I do not like to be cold.

Unfortunately I am getting kicked off the library computer. There is no news on Max and I will have to telephone the Apple folks as the repair status site is not operating correctly. I do not have much hope for a speedy recovery, but I am looking forward to not being the very hamster who exceeds the 50 day maximum hospital stay. Cross your paws.

Post away and let me see how long they will let me remain here. :D

Okay... here I sit at the library and there is no one posting. :(

My time is up in less than one hour, but perhaps I can stretch it to five or ten minutes before 21H00.

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee post away. I miss you guys. Too much schoolwork!!!

This is the craziest thing... there were three people on and no one posted????????????

*is soooooooo confused*

Here I am at the library, feeling like things are looking up. Not for Max of course, but for the moderating. Poison Ivy has surprised us with a bunch of posts, and things picked up last night, so all-in-all, I went back to my cage with a smile on my face.

Today the compy police scowled at me as usual and I smiled at her and scurried away before she could offer her usual "I am watching your computer time :angry2: ". This way she had to keep her comments until I could sneak out without her seeing. :lol: Bad hammie!!! :lol:

My time is up in about 15 minutes so I will warn you ahead of time, just in case I disappear.

Just in case not everyone saw the special picture... go to Jesusfreak's topic in the Original Art forum about Pictures (it's pinned) and look at the picture of HampsterKing!!!

Talk to everyone later! :D

My time is up in less than one hour, but perhaps I can stretch it to five or ten minutes before 21H00.

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee post away. I miss you guys. Too much schoolwork!!!

This is the craziest thing... there were three people on and no one posted????????????

*is soooooooo confused*

Wait until fall sports are over, then people will show up more. :D (and then other people will get busy with winter sports...)

*is soooooooo confused*

Wait until fall sports are over, then people will show up more. :D (and then other people will get busy with winter sports...)

True! But then you will be playing at the basketball games. Sports are good, but not when they get in the way with posting on HampsterDance. LOL

The problem is that I am limited by the library computer and the compy police. The woman who is a sister to Attila the Hun, has nothing better to do than monitor computer minutes. :rolleyes: I am so sad that Max is not back. *cries* If he was here, then we could post into the middle of the night. As it stands, I have only about 32 more minutes if they will let me stretch it.

30,000 Posts !!!!!

*waits for Poison Ivy to appear* :lol:

here i am! here i am! sorry i'm late, but better late than never, i guess...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! YEAH! WOW!!!! I can't believe some one has actually reached over 30,000 posts! You're amazing Horatio!

p.s. sooooo sorry about Max! i hope he's fixed up soon! and shame on the comp. police woman! doesn't she know your pressence on the cyber-space hamster world means the difference between happiness and utter misery for dozens of hamster-fans!?!!!

30,000 Posts !!!!!

(sorry for the delay in the ceremony, but i was still muching on cheese at Cheese's ceremony!)

Dum Dum, DaDah! *the drum role begins*

Long purple drapes are withdrawn to reveal a long corrodor lined with royal hamster guards holding their tiny hamster swords above their heads. Trumpets and Tambourines, and Horns, and many stringed instruments are heard playing a lovely anthem. Horatio is dressed in his best scarf. Evertone cheers as he proceeds down the corrodor. At the end, he is thrilled to be surounded by all his hamsterdance friends. he is presented with many gifts and goodies. He can't believe his eyes as he watches a hamster-sized Tri-plane gliding through the sky. It lands nearby, a hamster pilot exits, wearing a cap and goggles. Who could it be??? he walks toward Horatio.... he takes off his cap and goggles - It's Hampton!

Horatio is speachless as Hampton presents him with a KEY. Hampton smiles, "In the honor of the First Hamster to ever type 30,000 posts, i here by present you with this Super Spiffy Hammie Tri-Plane!"

30,000 Posts !!!!!

(sorry for the delay in the ceremony, but i was still muching on cheese at Cheese's ceremony!)

Long purple drapes are withdrawn to reveal a long corrodor lined with royal hamster guards holding their tiny hamster swords above their heads. Trumpets and Tambourines, and Horns, and many stringed instruments are heard playing a lovely anthem. Horatio is dressed in his best scarf. Evertone cheers as he proceeds down the corrodor. At the end, he is thrilled to be surounded by all his hamsterdance friends. he is presented with many gifts and goodies. He can't believe his eyes as he watches a hamster-sized Tri-plane gliding through the sky. It lands nearby, a hamster pilot exits, wearing a cap and goggles. Who could it be??? he walks toward Horatio.... he takes off his cap and goggles - It's Hampton!

Horatio is speachless as Hampton presents him with a KEY. Hampton smiles, "In the honor of the First Hamster to ever type 30,000 posts, i here by present you with this Super Spiffy Hammie Tri-Plane!"

*screamssssssssssssssssssss*

WHAT A WAY TO START THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much Ivy!!!!!

30,000 Posts !!!!!

Oh my, I just imagined a hamster screaming at the top of their lungs!

I'm going to have nightmares for a month ._.

30,000 Posts !!!!!

:D:lol::D

don't thank me, thank Hampton!

30,000 Posts !!!!!

:D:lol::D

don't thank me, thank Hampton!

Will do!!

*thanks Hampton profusely*

*hops in airplane and performs aerial acrobatics and a phenomenal airshow just for Hampton, Hado, Fuzzy and Dixie and of course all the rest of the friends of the group*

I am getting kicked off this computer in about one minute. Off to Circuit City to moderate the rest of the posts.

Adios!!!

goodbye!

They have swept around me, mopped the floor around me and now they are kicking me out the door!

:o:o:o:o:o

That is kinda funny, yet horrible in its own right. XD

I am getting kicked off this computer in about one minute. Off to Circuit City to moderate the rest of the posts.

Adios!!!

goodbye!

They have swept around me, mopped the floor around me and now they are kicking me out the door!

:o:o:o:o:o

That is kinda funny, yet horrible in its own right. XD

I think it is pretty nervy of them. Considering they would like to close this store and go home! LOL

Horatio, my alter ego, Clazzik The Twilight Philosipher, wants to know what the repair doods thought of your hammster-sized lappy.

Horatio, my alter ego, Clazzik The Twilight Philosipher, wants to know what the repair doods thought of your hammster-sized lappy.

The repairs doods have these monster sized magnifying glasses they are looking through to be able to see all the parts. They have lots of trouble seeing the minute parts. But all in all, they are doing very well considering. We are waiting for the last part... the airport antennae.

The repairs doods have these monster sized magnifying glasses they are looking through to be able to see all the parts. They have lots of trouble seeing the minute parts. But all in all, they are doing very well considering. We are waiting for the last part... the airport antennae.

Okay.

Clazzik is trying to become the smartest person so he can become a philosipher.

*~*The Psychedelci luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Okay.

The repair doods have already replaced Max's hard drive, logic board, airport card and they are just waiting for the airport antennae. This is the most important part... the LAST part. LOL

Clazzik should have a talk with Lexxscrapham, he is destined to be America's next greatest philosopher.

Okay.

The repair doods have already replaced Max's hard drive, logic board, airport card and they are just waiting for the airport antennae. This is the most important part... the LAST part. LOL

Clazzik should have a talk with Lexxscrapham, he is destined to be America's next greatest philosopher.

I've etched most of Lexx's philosephy in my thoughts, which means there already Clazzik's thoughts.

*~*The psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

X_x I might have to log off soon. My mom says we must go to church. *Continues to Run and hide*

My mom says I have another hour, but I am really annpyed right now. I have to dress up in my new jacket (Which is for Halloween) and wear a skirt. Good GOTH is that annoying.

*~*The Psyhcedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Well, here I sit and no one is posting. Perhaps it is time for a hammie sundae of pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, peanuts, all sprinkled on top of some corn, raw veggies and some fruit. Tasty!!!

I'll got for the peanuts and seeds, but that is it. :P

Well, here I sit and no one is posting. Perhaps it is time for a hammie sundae of pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, peanuts, all sprinkled on top of some corn, raw veggies and some fruit. Tasty!!!

I'll got for the peanuts and seeds, but that is it. :P

Would you like a little xynotyro on the side? :lol:

Here is a Max update..

E.T.A.: 03 November 2006

Great news... Max's antennae will be arriving at the Apple Repair Center in just 11 days!!! Then I am sure it will take two to four days until it leaves there to get to my house. I am so very happy that at least we have a day to look forward to. No more quessing!!!

Anyway, time to get off the computer.

Talk to you all tomorrow!!!

Good morning Glowurm! :D

That is a day before my friends B-day!

Outstanding! We can have a birthday party together!

One cakie for your friend and one cakie for Max!!!

The way I see it, when Max gets his new airport antennae, he will then be totally complete as a new computer and therefore have a new birthday!!! :D

The way I see it, when Max gets his new airport antennae, he will then be totally complete as a new computer and therefore have a new birthday!!! :D

So, what will be the same when he comes back?

So, what will be the same when he comes back?

Ummm... let's see. The outside case, the screen in the lid of the laptop and probably a couple other things, but the new items are the hard drive, logic board, airport card and airport antennae.

Hello there peeps, I'm back again, thanks to the fast loading times of FireFox 2.0 I am able to leap in much faster than usual. How are things?

Glad you decided to join the rest of us with FireFox 2.0. :lol:

You had better stay around, we missed you too much! I was getting the big jet ready to go and pick you up.

Hello there peeps, I'm back again, thanks to the fast loading times of FireFox 2.0 I am able to leap in much faster than usual. How are things?

You had better stay around, we missed you too much! I was getting the big jet ready to go and pick you up.

I got it just as it came out. First customer sort of thing. :P

I'm sorry Horatio, but old FF didn't allow me to jump in as speedily. Also I've been watching too much Naruto recently.

I'm sorry Horatio, but old FF didn't allow me to jump in as speedily. Also I've been watching too much Naruto recently.

You have been missed!!! No more Naruto!!! I will clip your wings if we don't see you here to stay. LOL

Things are great! Some quasi-rough times for me, as stated in the relationship topic. But school is fine, getting good grades and such. Went to my schools homecoming game recently. Lot of fun there. We won(suprisingly!) Going to this halloween party friday, trick-or-treating on halloween, but things are pretty good overall. You?

Night, night Mushroom_king!!!!

Have a great night. :D

I just got on, to. ._.

You have been missed!!! No more Naruto!!! I will clip your wings if we don't see you here to stay. LOL

Naruto is good Horatio.. *chants in Horatio's ear "Naruto is our friend" over and over*

Naruto is good Horatio.. *chants in Horatio's ear "Naruto is our friend" over and over*

*realizes another good person has been taken over* :o

Would you like a cup of Kool Aid? LOL

speaking of things that might take over your life: how many of you guys have played around with "Line rider"?

addictive, isn't it?

Line rider being..?

speaking of things that might take over your life: how many of you guys have played around with "Line rider"?

addictive, isn't it?

Line rider being..?

an oddly addictive flash. you draw a line, you hit play, a little man tries to sled on it.

Koo Aid? :huh:

Glad you decided to join the rest of us with FireFox 2.0. LOL

Koo Aid? :huh:

Koo to you too! LOL

What I was referring to is the preferred drink of the followers of Jim Jones.

The boards are acting up. The board keeps wanting to combine my posts into one and you will never be able to follow what I am saying. So I had to come here to see if I can trick the board into thinking I am doing something else before returning to your topic.

NO! kjuioy8sadfjkiuhjiukjlasfnmdygyu97 32khj3hkjhj auihdyu9":0983jkj!

*is totally sure that TBFOF's mind is gone* :o

Maybe Sheena isn't as inactive as we thought :unsure:

But bhivjsdrbgldjkgldnjklbnm hdfo!

color=#EBF5FC

color=#D4ECFB

color=#BFE2F9

color=#A5D8F6

color=#8DCFF4

color=#6EC6F1

color=#49BDEF

color=#00B5EF

color=#00AEED

color=#00A8EC

color=#009CDA

color=#008DC6

color=#0080B4

color=#00709E

color=#006189

color=#005073

color=#003F5B

color=#002B40

color=#EBECF6

color=#D5DCEF

color=#C0CBE7

color=#AABADD

color=#93A9D5

color=#7C9BCF

color=#648DC7

color=#497FBF

color=#2D73B9

color=#0469B3

color=#0561A5

color=#005796

color=#004E87

color=#044476

color=#023A67

color=#022F55

color=#002443

color=#01172E

color=#0000FF

color=#000080[/b]

But bhivjsdrbgldjkgldnjklbnm hdfo!

wait, but what about the lwnfiwhfoewhfl;ietoqw,oqjf,lgfomew gweg

welgeghl[/[j/b.E{c/vbr/he}Hy!

Cheesemaster... what browser do you use?

You are able to post two separate posts in one topic and I am unable... I am trying to figure out why the board wants to combine all my posts into one. :huh:

I use windows XP with comcast. I just post, and then go back to the topic and post again.

Cheesemaster... what browser do you use?

You are able to post two separate posts in one topic and I am unable... I am trying to figure out why the board wants to combine all my posts into one. :huh:

I use windows XP with comcast. I just post, and then go back to the topic and post again.

Comcast, does that use Internet Explorer, FireFox, etc.? I am unable to do that. If I go back to the topic and post again, it will combine the two posts into one. :( I have to get out of the topic, get completely out of HampsterDance before returning, and then it still might combine them.

I think Comcast is one of the hundreds of add-ons you can get for FireFox.

Incidentally, I was thinking of trying Opera Web Browser. Anyone got it or tried it before?

I have heard of it, but know nothing about it's performance.

*let's TGHL try it first*

Incidentally, I was thinking of trying Opera Web Browser. Anyone got it or tried it before?

The nintendo wii will use Opera. And I use internet explorer.

I have used the internet explorer and it still does the same thing. I am having that problem right now.

I have used the internet explorer and it still does the same thing. I am having that problem right now.

when did this start? perhaps it has something to do with the library computers?

-gasp- why did Horatio log off? I just updated The Legend Of Giza! With a really depressing chapter!

*~*the Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

No, it started when HampsterKing updated the boards. I have seen this happen with a couple of other postings.

No, it started when HampsterKing updated the boards. I have seen this happen with a couple of other postings.

I haven't had a problem with it. that is weird.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*the Final Cut*~*

Note To Self: Any compy that Horatio touches becomes a TIME BOMB.